“Better than fast food”

Panera Bread
Ranked #85 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

All our orders were prepared properly and quickly. Service was fast although the tables were dirty and no one was looking after the dining area or drink station.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

It was great! Panera always is! Location was easy, service was friendly, great selection! Love Panera!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I have eaten at a number of Panera locations and like most chains, they are all remarkably consistent. I go there mainly for lunch and like their salad and sandwich combos. It's semi-fast food and you'll spend a bit more than at the other fast food chains but the surroundings are nicer and the food is fresh and healthier, too.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I like Panera, but these girls were so Nice and helpful over Christmas when my family and I were in from out of town and got the flu. They didn't even know it, but they made a difference. Thank you!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

The girl did not put in our order correctly, even though she repeated it to us. Next we did not get all of our order, and what we had was horrible. The Cesar salad tasted only like onions, and the apples on the fugi apple salad tasted like they had gone bad.

This was my first and only trip to this place. Never again