“Great wine and Excellent Food”

Raven's Glenn Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: Ohio's Crown Jewel of Wineries Nestled in one of our carefully-tended vineyards, family owned and operated, 200+ domestic and international awards, Wedding & Conference Center, Ohio's premiere winery & dining destination
Canton,Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great wine and Excellent Food”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by going to the Raven's Glenn with some friends. I was able to try some great wines and enjoy some very good food in a beautiful setting. I had a wedge salad as a starter and a shrimp carbonara for the main. On top of that the staff was attentive and well educated on the food and wine. I was able to purchase some bottles of wine and look forward to my return to this winery.

Visited May 2013

Ashland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Food and Wine”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wonderful restaurant and winery. Friendly people, excellent wines and a beautiful restaurant. During the summer you can sit outside and enjoy a bottle of wine along the Tuscarawas River. Sunday brunch is out of this world!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Carl G
Zanesville, Ohio
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit and try some wines”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stopped here on our way to Amish Country a couple of weeks ago. I had seen on their web site that they were not serving lunch (it was a Tuesday) but my fiance' had never been there and I wanted him to see it. We ended up doing a tasting~4 different wines for $ 1.00 and the girl who worked there was very friendly and answered our many questions. She even let us walk into the restaurant (even though it was closed) so I could show him what it looked like. He wants to go back again in the spring so we can eat dinner and enjoy the atmosphere of the restaurant.

Visited February 2013
Bridgeport, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Diamond in the rough!”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My wife and I stopped at Raven's Glenn Winery over the Valentine's Day weekend. Didn't look that impressive from the outside. Looked well kept after and clean, but once you step inside, wow! Nice wind tasting bar, gift shop, and a HUGE restaurant with an amazing menu! We were very cheerfully greeted, had all of our touristy questions answered, and started browsing the well displayed wine selections. The hostess once again greeted us at the wine tasting bar, and after a few more question proceeded to provide us with a selection of what my wife and I thought were the most delicious wines we have ever tasted! We did a full flight of the semi-sweet, one after another, with our knowledgeable hostess explaining each and every one. She paitently told us the flavors, notes, and what each wine would pair well with. NEVER have we been treated so well, served such excellent wine, by someone so warm, personable, and on top of her game. Sadly we did not know of the restaurant, or we would have arrived at a better time. (we just had lunch at nearby Roscoe Village.) To the wonderfull staff and owners of Raven's Glenn, thank you very much for your hospitality, and superb service and wine selection! You have made a repeat customer of my wife and I ! We will return!

Visited February 2013
Massillon, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love the wine”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

The restaurant is great as well at the wine. Lobster bisque is awesome as in Sunday brunch. This is one place we often stop when we get down close to Coshocton.

Visited October 2012