“Big, delicious portions!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We visited Cardones on Friday evening. We had a six o'clock reservation and were seated immediately. The menu selections were varied and prices are reasonable. The atmosphere is lovely and the restaurant is quiet. Small, hometown restaurant.

1  Thank lunchlandqueen

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ate here last night. We were seated right away and ordered house wine. Our server Megan was very attentive and we ordered our entrees and were offered our choice of soup or salad. I got the homemade chicken noodle soup and my husband got a salad. His salad had a nice mix of greens and the light house dressing. My soup was great though it needed salt. The noodles were penne and were al dente. We also received a nice basket of crusty bread, no butter but olive oil was on the table. So far it was terrific. Then our entrees came, lasagna for my husband and shrimp scampi for me. My husband said the lasagna was just o.k.-too soupy and my shrimp scampi was watery and didn't stand out. So that is why the average rating. Probably won't be back.

2  Thank 85andsunny
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. I had the seafood risotto which was great and my wife had the scallops with angel hair pasta. Both were great. Although it's in a strip mall it has a cute little atmosphere and was all in all a very nice dining experience.

3  Thank Brent D
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We have eaten here several times over the past few years and have always enjoyed our meals. We recently brought friends here for dinner and they raved about the food. From the salads to the main courses to the dessert everything was great! The Cardone Salad is really good and fresh. The Chicken Saltimbucca, Striped Bass, Stuffed shells and the gnocchi are all wonderful. They have recently remodeled and it is a cozy place. Prices are reasonable and the service is very friendly. Give this place a try!

1  Thank sandee_beach_9
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The four of us were all very impressed with our meals and the service. Excellent bread, salads, lasagne, sausage arrabiata & chicken saltibocca. The tiramisu was extremely good and worth the trip just by itself. Quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Reasonable prices. We will be regular customers from now on.

1  Thank k_jeff