TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake
Hyatt.com
US$127
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Red Roof
US$126
US$125
US$82
Priceline
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbreakfast room is tinypark and ridetrain trackskitchen equipmentstayed herefront deskwould stay againthe breakfast areafull kitchennext morningkey cardnice propertyhotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfasta great staybagelscourtyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We booked a one-bedroom suite and were thrilled that they offered a special rate for Cleveland Clinic patients/family. The hotel is actually about 15 miles from the clinic but it is sooo easy to get to - you just get on I-90, which runs right by the TownePlace Suites, and you take I90E all the way to the Chester exit - that is it, very easy route! Also, right next to the hotel, you can walk to a great sports bar with good, reasonably priced food, and a Carabbas, and an Outback are also just a short walk away. Westlake has all the stores, restaurants, and conveniences you could possibly need within a mile or two of the hotel. There are also some great lakefront parks just a couple of minutes from the hotel. The hotel is very quiet, hardly saw another person in the 11 days that I stayed there. There's a nice breakfast area along with an exercise room and laundry room - there's also an outdoor pool but it wasn't opened yet this spring. The hotel is also right next to a large RTA stop though I was unfamiliar with Cleveland's public transportation system, I imagine it would be very handy for many. My room was very nice, very clean and nicely decorated. Lots of room with the suite which includes a full mini-kitchen. The front desk clerks were always very nice and helpful and the parking was close to the building and plentiful.I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and especially those that are visiting the Cleveland Clinic.Had a great stay!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank gengermarie
GM_Erica, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a response. Guest feedback is very important to the success of our hotel. Westlake is a great area with fantastic parks, shopping, and wide variety of restaurants. Many people do not realize how wonderful Cleveland's suburbs are and what they offer. Our staff takes pride in being able to inform our guests on the different things to do in the area. Being an extended stay hotel, we have guests who stay for various reasons. We like to think we are a home away from home and work hard to create a homey atmosphere for all guests. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at TownePlace Suites and look forward to seeing you again! Erica Todhunter 440-871-3756

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here overnight and initially found our hotel room suite to be spacious and nice, especially for the price. However, we were awakened by strong marijuana smoke odors early in the night. Staff were very nice and had the individuals removed from the hotel and also moved us to a different (and even bigger) room. However, this new room wreaked of old cigarette smoke, especially in the living area and bathroom. Although the hotel is all non-smoking, it is obvious that the people staying there are not obeying this policy, and we would not stay there again because of this reason. It is a shame though because otherwise the hotel and staff are very nice, it is affordable, and is in a convenient location.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobinA1974
GM_Erica, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear RobinA1974,

I am very sorry to hear about the situation you encountered while staying with us. Please feel free to contact me to speak about this further. I can be reached at 440-871-3756.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for a number of years - they tend to have the best prices in the area. The suites are a great size with a convenient kitchenette. The staff is super friendly and professional, willing to help out in any way possible. I enjoy staying in this hotel - I think the fact that I keep coming back is proof of how much I like this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
GM_Erica, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear mubigoofer,

What a nice note! We hope you will come visit us and our newly remodeled suites again soon, and let us know what you think!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was a very nicely located hotel with HUGE rooms/suites. The room was spacious and well appointed with lots of room to stretch out. HUGE sitting area to watch TV, and a nice desk workspace to do some work.

Staff was friendly and helpful, more or less. Breakfast area was well stocked and convenient.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MGoBlueBoy

Dear MGoBlueBoy,

I have to admit that the work spaces are my favorite addition to the newly renovated rooms as well! We are happy to serve you and hope to have the opportunity to do so again in the future.

Erica Todhunter,

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stay with Marriott in Westlake quite often due to family business needs. The last couple of visits at the Courtyard have not been the greatest. Yet, next door I'm seeing upgraded rooms, friendlier staff, same Marriott flavor and $20 bucks cheaper. Brain surgeon training not required.

Room Tip: High floor (3). You won't get a nose bleed.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear Will M,

I am sorry to hear about your encounters with the Courtyard, but we are pleased to have you staying with us. If there is anything we can do to assist you please do not hesitate to let us know!