“katkwalsh01@aol.com”

B Spot
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Westlake
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ohio
“katkwalsh01@aol.com”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Definitely worth the wait if you want a good burger. Its cleveland classics at their best. Go get it.

• Visited April 2014

“Total burger pricing ripoff”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

So I ordered a speciality burger off the menu and asked to add bacon. The waitress told me there would be an extra charge (which I had no problem with)

When we got the bill my burger was $13.75!!!

It was good but it wasn't that good...trust me.

The waitress explained that since I wanted to add an item to the burger they had to treat the order like it was a build your own...charging me extra for every item on the burger plus the bacon...are you kidding me??

You couldn't charge me the $8.99 for the specialty burger and another $1.99 for the slice of bacon (like I assumed was the case?)

Michael Simon do you really need the extra $2.75 that badly?

Count this as the last time we dine at b spot...even if your rosemary fries are so good.

Visited March 2014
“Busy, Go Early”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

While visiting friends in Cleveland and shopping at Crocker park we happened upon BSpot. Knowing that Michael Symon is a renowned chef, thought we would try it.
Burgers were good. They have a few on the menu to choose from, or build your own. Mine was slightly overcooked, but my husbands was perfect. Burgers are around 10 bucks each with fries going for an additional 4. It is reasonable, but we did not have any drinks. There is an extensive beer menu and a pickle bar to add to your burgers.
They have thick milkshakes that look delicious and could easily serve two.
Over all a good experience, go early though. We got there at 4 and got the last seat in the house. There was a long line when we left and they do not take reservations.

• Visited March 2014
Cortland, Ohio, United States
“Good lunch option”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I visited B Spot for lunch at the beginning of the month. This place has an interesting atmosphere. It has lots of drink options and a big bar in the middle of the room. The food was very tasty. The food choices are a bit limited (at least in comparison with chain restaurants) and the sides, which are big enough for sharing (fries, onion rings, etc) are all extra and not included with the burgers. Before you go, look at the online menu, or the menu posted outside of the door to make sure they are serving something that you want to eat and the prices are what you want to pay. Even if you pay marginally more in price than you would someplace else, the unique experience you get at B Spot is well worth the money.

• Visited March 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“great burger”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cooked to perfection! Ever get a medium cooked burger where there was no juice inside? I hate that. This place sears the outside crispy, but leaves the inside still a bit juicy and pinkish. Beef is terrific quality. My uncle use to raise cattle, so I know good beef when I taste it.

• Visited February 2014