“Late lunch”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We went here for a late lunch. The food was really good and there were a number of options for portion size. I think the carpet smells bad, but otherwise the service was good and this was a really good experience overall.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Had a very tasty lunch with 3 other women. The menu offerings were perfect- flexible for a smaller pottion -if not too hungry. Prices reasonable, and service was excellent. Marie was our waitress. The best part of my lunch was the Tuscan salad that Marie had suggested. The menu didn't even give a brief description of this unique treat- ?? I enjoyed the salad with one fish taco. Perfect

Reviewed 30 June 2012

We were looking for a quick lunch so decided to try this in hte mall. I was amazed. The food was terrific (I had spaghetti and my friend had chicken cordon bleu).. Although I would have liked a larger portion, this was a lunch portion and came with soup so I was full. Service was great, price was extremely reasonable and the food taste was really great. Much more than I was expecting.

1  Thank PaxvilleBoy
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Was so pleasantly surprised dining there this Saturday. I enjoyed everything. Ahi tuna wontons were amazing, so was my pot roast. Will definately be back!

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Not much to say, it was average bar food. Service was good though and located in the historic Terminal Tower and Tower City.