“Great Place!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have always loved getting food from this place! The food is usually top-notch and the service is friendly. Of course, the shrooms are my all-time favorite. At the bar I usually have a strawberry daquiri which is better than any other that I've had. Comfortable atmosphere and affordable prices.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

There were 7 of us and the food and service was great. Clean and open atmosphere. We have been there several time and it is always the same GREAT

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Had lunch and ordered the Atlantic Salmon which came with a salad and vegetable. The salad arrived with lots of cheese and bacon bits.
When the Salmon arrived the green beans were covered with a coating that looked like cream and butter. I asked for a rice substitute for the mashed potatoes and the rice was oily.

You be the judge if this is for you.

1  Thank Jhkcle1
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Though usu. tasty, they have limited vegetarian options. I used to look past that until their service took a nose dive. I arrived with a party of 3 waiting on 2 more, after waiting more than 25 min. I went to ask the THREE hostesses at the front if anyone had arrived. The place was utterly empty (about 5 tables seated) & we had said we were expecting 2 more, but they had seated them elsewhere even though they too had said they were meeting others. This same thing actually occurred the next time we came back, though we didn’t wait as long to seek out the rest of our party. I ordered the Tuscan White Bean Salad which arrived so wilted the lettuce was all black so I sent it back. It came out again, this time missing a major ingredient- it only has 5 components! The whole event was a fiasco,& coupled with the bumbling trio of hostesses it was enough to keep us from returning to this location.

1  Thank BtrflyBlueStar
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We went here with trepidation. The outside of the restaurant doesn't look very special but once you get inside, you enter pleasant atmosphere. It was really crowded and we didn't have a reservation but we only waited about 15-20 mins. Husband had the prime rib special and LOVED it and I had a steak and loved it also. Salads were great! Service was good. We will go back.