“Dependable Quality Inhospitable Parking”
Review of Cheesecake Factory

Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Westlake
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Normal
“Dependable Quality Inhospitable Parking”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Like all Cheesecake Factories there is the same enormous menu with everything being consistent, tasty, and on a high quality among national chains. The parking lot has parking meters in every space. The staff of the restaurant were clearly embarrassed by this. I hope the management will eliminate the meters.

Visited November 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Average service at best, good food”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Had dinner here on Sunday night. Not overly busy, our server Ali was not really interested in us but the food was good. The menu selection is wide maybe too wide. The quality of the food was good. I probably would try another location as the service here was average at best.

• Visited December 2013
Brook Park, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“poor service”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am regular customer to this resturant.
this time service was bad,burned pizza and then it took a lot of time to get order replaced.
replaced pizza missing the asked topping and was not cooked well since they were rushing to get the order replaced.
for desert waiter went away after leaving the menu and did not show up for almost 15 minutes.
fine no apology asked have you made up our mind what we need to order.
any how overall very bad impression total waste of money.
I took my daughter in law to show the resturant which overtons have done great job but I was embarrased.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank baurora
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“You can't beat curbside pickup!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Was on a business trip in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. I'd had along day and just wanted a quick meal to eat in my room while I got a bit more work done. Given where I was staying (constrained by that middle of nowhere thing), I knew room service wasn't going to cut it. After some googling, I found there was a Cheesecake Factory nearby - not somewhere I eat often, but sometimes it's really nice to have such a vast array of choices. I called to place a to go order. The girl on the phone was so friendly - truly excellent customer service. And then she mentioned they had curbside pick up, which I'd never heard of, but how cool is that? So ten minutes later I pulled up in my rental car, and she jogged my food out to me at the curb. Two thumbs up! Food was good. Standard Cheese Factory fare, which is what I expected.

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nothing spectacular”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I like the Cheesecake Factory for one thing- I love the lemon drop martinis. The appetizers are pretty good, too. I have never been a fan of the entrees; they are nothing special and some just are not that good. The restaurant itself can be loud and annoying, the servers are generally not very friendly, and the decor is rather tacky...but when I really, really need to unwind...that martini just does the trick and it is worth the visit.

• Visited September 2013