My wife and I chose this hotel because we were looking for a stopping off point as we passed through Cleveland. This hotel is in a suburban location with many familiar retail outlets and restaurants nearby.
The hotel was set on a hill and was attractive from the outside. It appears to be located in a safe neighborhood. Inside was nice also.
Our room was small, so small that it had double beds instead of queens, and they weren't quite as comfortable as bigger beds in other Hamptons we've been to. Don't know if they had other rooms with larger beds, but if so they weren't available when i made the reservation. The bathroom was tiny also. That said, it was comfortable, clean and met our needs.
Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn fare. All in all, it was a good place to stay, although I won't wouldn't recommend the double beds for two adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hampton Inn Cleveland - Westlake is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Hopkins Airport and about 35 minutes from Cedar Point. We are within walking distance to Crocker Park and about 2 miles from Lake Erie beaches. We guarantee your satisfaction, 100%! Hampton Inn...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Hotel Westlake
- Hampton Inn Westlake
- Westlake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Ohio