“Very clean and updated”

Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Westlake
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This hotel has undergone a beautiful renovation. The room was very clean and the amenities were all new. The breakfast was delicious, and the staff was helpful. After a long day it was nice to come back to this hotel to rest.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This facility was a good location for our trip to Cleveland. The check-in was easy and our room was ready. The lobby and eating area was modern decor and attracted the attention of my daughter immediately. Our room was equipped with two full beds and the linens were the typical Hampton Inn, white, clean, and cozy. The pillows were very soft. The room was a wood decor with dark wood but there was plenty of lighting to bright it up. The bathroom was a bit small with a corner sink/vanity. The shower a good with good pressure. The bath had no fan and our towels were damp the morning after my daughter took a shower the night before. The breakfast was decent with warm and cold items to choose from. I love biscuits and gravy but they were a bit bland. It was crowded in the buffet line as there were many guests but the food items were well-stocked. I would stay here again as I am a fan of the Hampton.

Room Tip: Keep the bathroom door open to prevent it from steaming up and from towels becoming damp...especiall...
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This Hampton is a well-maintained facility that has recently received a face-lift in the interior. My room was clean and well-appointed and the check in staff person I spoke to was effiicient and knowledgeable. i got checked in right away. Because i had to be at an early appointment the following day, I couldn't take advantage of the morning breakfast offered but several people were and it looked good. The outdoor setting is pretty cool, among trees, despite being close to lots of shopping and highway access. I took advantage of my AAA discount which made this place a great value. I will stay here again if I need a nice place to stay in the Cleveland area (Westlake).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 September 2013

For a surprisingly low price we stayed in one of the nicest hotel rooms I've been in, in a long time. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a large and efficient bathroom. Breakfasts offered a wide variety of foods, hot and cold, with juices, fruit, and good coffee. The location was perfect for getting into Cleveland and we were able to walk from the Hampton to a very nice center of shops and restaurants called The Promenade.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great service and location. Convenient dining options, close to many restaurants. The property is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I like the fact that they serve free breakfast every morning. I choose to stay at this Hampton Inn whenever I'm in town on business.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with two double beds, there is plenty of room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2013

After spending one night there while driving through OH, I could only suggest they vacuum the bathroom air vents and congratulated the management on my way out. This is an ideal Hampton Inn and they are rated #1 in the area because of it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2013

The property is well maintained, close to major highways, quiet and very well run! The staff works hard to keep the property clean! The breakfast bar stays well stocked! And they offer a great selection of favorites! The rooms are clean and safe! I usually pick Hampton Inn if I have the option, but this one is even better that most!!!

Room Tip: The Lobby is on the second floor. I usually ask for the 1st or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family