Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake
US$128
US$146
US$127
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
US$61
Red Roof
US$74
US$137
Priceline
All reviewscrocker parkbob evansgreat shoppingroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastclose to downtownquiet locationvery nice hotelbagelsmovie theaterhousekeeping staffthe breakfast areagreat place to staygreat areaexercise roomwest sidevisiting family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you are visiting friends/relatives or have business in the area, this hotel is a great place to stay. Convenient to the restaurants, shops and movie theater in Crocker Park, it is also close to the I-90 expressway. The staff are friendly and helpful, the breakfast is good and the price is quite reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My family of two boys, my wife and I enjoyed a 4 night stay at the Hampton Inn Westlake. Very clean, very friendly staff. Pretty good wi-fi for a hotel, and it was free. The room was attractive, the bed was comfortable, maid service was done at a reasonable hour (and well), and the breakfast was pretty good too. They seem to change the eggs each day (scrambled, bagel topper and french toast sticks the 3 days I ate breakfast there). You're right next to a Bob Evans and Wendy's and there's a very nice shopping center about 1/4 mile away that has tons of stores and restaurants.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back far enough from the highway that I don't think anyone would hear anything no matter what room you're in. First floor rooms are kind of in the basement as the hotel is built on a steep hill - the lobby is on the second floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Very nice furnishings, clean and helpful staff. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. I only wish all hotels could be of this quality for the price. If I have a choice, I will always stay with this hotel chain. Keep up the good work and continue making my trips away from home more comfortable for me and the family. You are number one in my book.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I rarely see a better staff at any hotel. This hotel is top notch! I have traveled extensively for business across all 50 states. In Cleveland I have found this Hampton Inn to be the best, and I always stay here. They are outstanding people in the staff, and will help others the best they know how. It is an honor to give my business in support of this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My stay started with a warm friendly welcome, room was a good size with comfortable bed. Complimentary wifi and a basic breakfast buffet on offer ( If you are looking for bigger choice, there is a bob Evans next door)..
The hotel is off the road and nice and quite.
I would recommend staying here

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business