Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbottle of wateran applefront deskroom was cleangas stationcrocker parkgreat priceroad tripgreat customer servicebudget hotelshort drivefree wifiper nightcoffee makergrab and gogranola barswill stay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I was in town one night for business and was impressed with the condition of this hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The front desk and maintenance people were helpful and friendly. The manager inquired about my stay and seemed sincere and interested in my responses. I will stay here again without a doubt!

1  Thank veronaroadwarrior
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I was in the area on a business trip and stayed at this hotel for one night. The location is perfect, right off of the interstate and near a very large shopping and restaurant district. The room was very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice amenities in the room including a microwave, fridge and a safe. Would recommend to anyone coming to the area.

Reviewed 24 October 2010

I was happy with this experience. The people were sincerely friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and at a reasonable price. Next time in town I will use these accomodations.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I always enjoy staying at this motel. The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable (I'm very picky about that), and I especially like the big desk and comfortable desk chair and the free wi-fi. It's very close to a great shopping area, Crocker Park, and lots of good restaurants in all price ranges. I'd have to say, though, that my favorite thing about this motel is the friendliness of the front desk staff - every single person I've ever dealt with there makes me feel like a friend, not just another customer. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 October 2010

We were pleasantly surprised at the roominess and cleanliness of the rooms. Very nice staff. It was doubly nice that I could keep my dog with me for no extra cost. They have free Wifi but no other frills. it was a very good value.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends