“Don't waste your time or money”
Review of Fred's Pizza

Fred's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Wheelersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very poor excuse for a restaurant. Better off going to a drive thru pizza shop. Would not spend another cent here.

1  Thank Jerry L

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Pizza was excellent, for a non Chicago Pizza. Very pleased with the quality and friendly staff. Beware that this is in a Dry Town so if your looking for a beer to wash down the pizza you might have to go to the Fred's in Portsmouth, not Wheelersburg.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

My wife and I decided to go back to Fred's after a two-year break. I am glad that we did. For the first time ever, I have finally found a great meatball sandwich! Their pizza bread sandwiches are really good, as are the calzones. I also enjoy the pizza with meat sauce, which is spiced just right for my taste. The salads are fresh and satisfying once more.

I wrote a review about Fred's two years ago when I was disappointed in their service and food, as both had deteriorated badly. I am guessing that it is under new management. The staff are friendly, attentive, helpful and energetic. They seem to actually care about giving great service. Someone is motivating them and training them well.

Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

My family eats here at least one a month. They make one of the biggest pizza around here! I have not had any problems with them. It's a great pizza place!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

It's the same restraint, just not the same food. The last several times I've had eaten here its not been the same. Not sure what is going on, even the pizza is different.

1  Thank Lolabugg