FairBridge Hotel Cleveland East
US$125
US$93
US$80
ComfortInn
All reviewsnonsmoking roomthe hotel offersfridge and microwavevery nice staya king size bedwould stay againstayed one nightgreat roomclevelandpixconvenienceattendantfacilityinterstate
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The FairBridge hotel was a Ramada hotel and it appears that they are undergoing renovations. The hotel is in need of major improvements. The most important is the beds are old and cheap so needless to say very uncomfortable. I found the hotel not to be very clean at all. A plus side there is a pool, hot tub and sauna. There was a problem with the room and staff correctly the problem and gave complimentary upgrade with late check out. Over all I feel I would have rather spent a more and stayed at a better hotel becase beds so uncomfortable and a good nights rest was difficult. Maybe the place will be better after renovations

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank cesiam21
Nina P, Director of Sales at FairBridge Hotel Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am sorry your room was not up to the standards we aim for, however I am glad the staff was able to upgrade your room and include the late check out. Thank you for also mentioning the pool and hot tub, as we like for our guests to enjoy these perks. The sauna is currently out of order as we are waiting for parts to repair it, but we hope to have the sauna available soon.

Thank you again for your review. I do hope that you would visit us once the renovation is complete, so that you can enjoy the fresh, updated FairBridge Hotel. Please feel free to contact me at nina.parson@saphotels.com if you would like to discuss your review further.

Sincerely.
Nina P.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Hotel it's not clean, carpet really dirty and we found peanuts in our sofa and the sheets of the bed were in really bad conditions and with smoking holes. The staff was nice and move us from an smoking room to a non smoking, breaksfast it's included but do not expect to much.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to change rooms, as the rooms should always be clean and ready for our guests. We are in the process of renovating the hotel, which includes new carpets. linens and furniture for the guest rooms. I hope that you would visit us again and enjoy these improvements.

If you wish to discuss your review further with me, please contact me at any time at nina.parson@saphotels.com.

Nina

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We just visit this hotel this weekend. ...Well customer service was terrible, rooms had a odor, towels was dirty looking. A few of my family members had to change rooms due to the door wouldn't look. I was not please with this hotel at all.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Benita S

Dear Benita,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sorry to hear you had such as bad experience. Since your stay we are improving Customer Service by implementing new standards, are replacing carpets as part of the renovation process and otherwise working to improve the overall hotel. I hope that you would visit us again and see what we have to offer.

Thank you again for sharing your review, as we find all reviews helpful. If you would like to further discuss this review, please feel free to contact me anytime at nina.parson@saphotels.com.

Nina Parson

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were guests at a graduation party and it was like the 90s came back to town. The décor was old, outdated and dusty. The air conditioning did not work in the party room so they gave us one nice big fan and then after an hour it was gone. The bar took it away from us. So unprofessional. My niece and I walked over to the lobby for some cool air and to watch tv and the furniture was much better but coated with dust. Wow. I would / will never recommend this place for parties or to stay at as a guest, until and unless they improve. Oh, how could I forget, there was a group of men smoking outside all night, which was fine, but they propped the doorway open so we too got their smokiness wafting into our non-smoking area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kiki0412
Nina P, Director of Sales at FairBridge Hotel Cleveland East, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

Dear Kiki0412

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes, at the time of your stay, the guest room decor was old and outdated. Since then we have been updating all the rooms to include new carpet, paint and furniture to stay current with today's trends. I am sorry to hear that the air conditioner did not work in the party room for your event. It was unprofessional to have the fan taken away, and I apologize. The air conditioner has now been repaired to make the banquet rooms more comfortable for everyone.

The front lobby area has also been cleaned up and the furniture is now dusted daily. As for the guests smoking outside, it is unfortunate to learn that the smokiness was wafting into the lobby area. I will find alternative smoking areas to prevent this from happening again.

Thank you for your review. It is important to know what our guests feel about their stay. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me any time at nina.parson@saphotels.com. I also hope that you will visit us again to see how much we have improved!

Regards,
Nina Parson
Director of Sales
nina.parson@saphotels.com

Reviewed 8 July 2014

After a three day stay in this establishment I am more than ready to return. New ownership and management have breathed new life into this mature hotel. Renovations have brought the rooms up to high standards of cleanliness and quality while the staff do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable. Close enough to the 'big city' to make any Northern Ohio destination doable and far enough away from those same 'big cities' to make the price reasonable. This is just a win now!

Room Tip: Just ask for one of the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rian D

Thank you so much for your review. We are always improving our services, and we work hard to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our updated rooms, and that the staff made your stay enjoyable.

FairBridge, as you mentioned, is close to Cleveland. Because we are just 15 miles east of the Downtown area, we can offer lower, more affordable rates. The nearby highways also make travelling through the city easy!

Thanks again for your review, and I hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Regards,
Nina
Director of Sales

Feel free to reach me at any time at nina.parson@saphotels.com