“Good donuts”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fiona's Coffee Bar & Bakery
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We bought a dozen mini-donuts and although it was late in the day, they were very fresh. The selection was limited, but adequate. Parking might be a problem at peak times.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I enjoyed my day at Fiona's. The coffee was good, the staff attentive, and the food was typical for a non-franchise establishment. I recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Had a business meeting discussion. Most comfortable, and relaxed meeting because of the quality of the beverages, environment.Staff most attentive and customers seemed relaxed and happy

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We got vanilla lattes and everything bagel with egg and cheese. I am comparing this to my favorite coffee shop in Chardon and this does not even compare. The lattes were too milky, all I tasted was milk. No coffee or vanilla taste. The bagel egg and cheese sandwich was nothing special. The staff was friendly though.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I've been here three times and am hesitant to try it again, quality and service have been very erratic. One visit was great, good coffee and great service, we even had someone come to the table and offer refills. The other two - terrible. Both times the coffee was literally the worst I ever had, bitter and almost undrinkable, and the service was horrid, really slow. I've been in Starbucks and they can run through a line of 10 people in minutes, here I waited almost 20 minutes while two servers made a couple of frappachinos and scooped out two ice creams. Pastry is also erratic, the brownies are good but I only saw them once, and the muffins they tend to usually have were hard as a rock.

Date of visit: July 2017