“Fantastic”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Willoughby
Homestead House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Willoughby B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Whether for business or pleasure you couldn't choose a better place to stay. I stumbled across Homestead House and after spending so much time in the nearby 'corporate' hotels wonder why I didn't find this earlier. Great location. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

What a great and friendly place! Deanna was so attentive and engaging, and the breakfast was one of the best I've ever had!! We stayed in the Victorian Room, and loved the fireplace and whirlpool tub!!! A really perfect experience!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed this last Saturday 2/1/14. We had 2 rooms for 2 couples. Clean, inviting, beautiful building! Deanna was so nice, breakfast so good! So many restaurants and nightlife within walking distance in town. Will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I, my wife, and our adult son reserved two rooms over the Christmas holidays for four nights. This was my and my wife's second visit to the Homestead House in eight months. Only one word is needed to summarize the experience ... PERFECT! We have stayed at many inns and B&B's throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest. No innkeeper comes close to Deana's attention to detail. The house was decorated beautifully for the holidays, the breakfasts were outstanding, and the nearby Town square was a delight -- aglow for the holidays!

Room Tip: All great!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kudutld
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've visited the Cleveland area on business from LA a couple dozen times now and what a treat it was to finally find Deanna and the Homestead House! I fell in love with Willoughby during my last two stays in the area and the close proximity to the plethora of upscale bars and restaurants was even more appealing.

Not only were my room and accommodations lovely but Deanna's cooking was amazing too. I had asked Deanna if it would be alright to work out of the hotel with two of my business partners that live in the area and she said not a problem at all. She even cooked breakfast for them the entire week too!

The weather was gorgeous while I was there in early May so we worked on the patio. The WiFi signal was excellent on the patio as well as throughout the house.

Will be staying here again on all my future trips to the Willoughly area!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kiwifoto
Reviewed 27 October 2013

can't realy think of anything negative about this place; genuine, small, friendly, clean, absurd good breakfast, great price/quality, down town. nothing is impossible, no extra charges for good service, if you need to be in this area, this is the place to go. already booked for 3 more stays!
book well ahead as it has only a few rooms!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rene S
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were just passing through for NY to Illinois to visit family. Thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay. Beautifully restored and decorated house. Enjoyed the soaking tube with jets. Breakfast was a delicious buffet. Will try to stay here again next time we make this trip and try to stay longer to look around the town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple