“Very friendly and clean”
Review of Helen's Sunrise Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Helen's Sunrise Cafe
Mentor, Ohio
“Very friendly and clean”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Stopped with a few of my friends this weekend and the palce is os charming and clean. All the servers were very attentive and friendly. I myself ordered the fresh fruit plate, which came with either yogurt or eggs. It was quite large and very attractive. Fruit was very fresh, one of the best fruit plates I've had while dining out. My friends had omelets that were also excellent, we most definitely will return. The price are all within reason and the server told us bout the specials they have Mon-Fri, sounds great!

• Visited July 2012

Concord, Ohio
“Best place for breakfast ever!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Great food. Great value- If you finish and you're still hungry, they'll make you another of what you just ate for free!

Great, friendly service.

We go there every Saturday after the farmer's market.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Ben K
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“I wish they were closer to my home!”
Reviewed 3 September 2010

We found this cozy little restaurant quite by accident. We were on our way to a different restaurant, and after finding it closed, we stopped here. We had blueberry pancakes and potato pancakes. Everything was homemade, and very good. Excellent potato pancakes! Our waitress was friendly and went out of her way to make sure we were happy. The most amazing thing about this place is that if you are still hungry, they will give you more to eat, ON THEM! YES, for free! I have NEVER found a restaurant EVER that offered such a fantastic deal. Nevertheless, we were sooo full, that we didn't take them up on their offer. But, for those with big appetites, go for it! The only drawback is that it's too far from my home to eat there again any time soon! A true hidden gem of a place to eat.

1 Thank captainsmom2