Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wilmington Inn(Wilmington)
hampton inn(Jeffersonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsrenaissance festivalgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfasthotel stayclean roomsoatmealthe breakfast areabreakfast stafffrisbee golfroom was largefitness centera great staywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlybusiness tripfirst floorhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Our extended family (7 of us) stayed two nights at the Hampton Inn in Wilmington, OH (not Delaware!!) while attending both a college and high school graduation party with relatives. We had two rooms, one of which was a suite to accommodate my daughter and her family of 5. This Hampton sits back off the main road and is easily missed -- just look for the Aldi's and turn there. Rooms were typical of a Hampton, nothing special but at least the rooms appeared to be neat and clean. Several restaurants in and around the hotel and if you need something, there is a Dollar store literally in front of the hotel within easy walking with the Aldi's just a little further up.

Continental breakfast was pretty typical as well, again nothing special but certainly adequate for most people who just want something to tide them over until lunch.

All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I held a two day meeting here on a Thurs. and Fri. The room was set up to my specifications (rarely happens); space was big enough with coffee and a counter for the snacks they let me supply myself. The staff was extremely helpful including coming to the rescue when my powerpoint projector didn't work and setting up there's for me. I did not sleep over but those in my group that did seemed to be happy with their rooms. I hope I am able to use this location again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
SGPickle, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for your review! Meeting space is not something we see reviewed here on Trip Advisor very often so I am glad we made a strong impression for you! Thank you for the kind words and work hard to make sure everything goes great, as well as make it our job to be ready for the unexpected! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We stayed six nights at this hotel and were completely satisfied with the accommodations, breakfast and facilities. We visit the area regularly and will come back to this hotel again. The pool was very well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Howard M! We can't wait for your next trip back to Wilmington!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Cons: no refrigerator and microwave in the room. No room service. Pros: EVERYTHING, the staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were cleaned perfectly, indoor pool, grilling area about back with a lovely view, location is great because there's a dollar general and aldis within walking distance so you can buy stuff for grilling or fresh stuff every day. For the price this hotel cannot be beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your review Joel C.! We actually have been adding refrigerators to our rooms along the way over the past few months. All of our suites started out with them and almost every king-size bed room has them added now, only about 25 rooms total to go! We've listened, and you are definitely not alone in that request!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The hotel was well maintained. I was impressed with the rooms and they were more than I expected. I travel for work and stay in some hotels that are significantly higher in price but pare in comparison to the size of the room and the upgrades that were included. I will definitely stay at this hotle if I am in the area in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gregory S., thank you, I appreciate your feedback! It is our goal to give every guest an excellent stay, every time! I'm glad to hear we hit our mark with you! Thank you for your review!