“Great Spot for Business Meeting”

Mitchell's Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Woodmere
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have never been disappointed by the selection of fish and the various ways to prepare the fish. No one can be disappointed with the selection. Not too noisy, so was perfect for a business meeting.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was very good (LOVE the spinach salad with goat cheese, pecans, bacon, etc) but it was one of those dining experiences where the server made it better. Mi Yong went above and beyond to be sure everything was perfect for us.

1  Thank Mel A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went with family to this location and it was a really great experience. The service was amazing and lightning fast. Katie was our server and she was the best. She got our drink, appetizer and entree order right away when we were ready. Drinks were refilled so fast, she refilled them before we could even ask. She was super friendly and attentive too. We could not have asked for more from her.

The food was amazing too. We shared the crab spinach artichoke dip and it was a really good choice. Some of the people in my party also got some lobster bisque too and they really enjoyed that. I got the blackened salmon with smashed potatoes and vegetables on the side as my entree. The salmon was cooked just right and was really flavorful, I was extremely happy with my choice. My wife got the steak and lobster, my father in law got the grilled Halibut and my sister in law got seafood linguine. They all loved their food as well. The portion sizes were large enough for most of the people to have to take food home. I couldn't do that with my salmon though because it was just too good! It was the best meal I've had in a while and just wanted to thank them for everything!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seafood was fresh and well-prepared without being over- or under-cooked. We had scallops, halibut, & salmon. Only problem was the bartender did not know how to make a sour alcoholic drink well. Mashed potatoes and veggies were also delicious. The dessert with chocolate and ice cream was fabulous and huge!

Both times our waitresses were helpful, upbeat, and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch at Mitchell’s Fish Market with a couple of friends. Our food and service was very good. Two of our group had salads which were fresh and tasty. One had the seared tuna appetizer which she said was excellent. I had the big fish sandwich. I felt that it was cooked properly, but was not particularly tasty. Overall our experience was very good.

Been to Mitchell's Fish Market? Share your experiences!