“A little run down but ok for a night”
Review of Super 8 Wooster

Super 8 Wooster
Super 8 Wooster
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Reviewed 29 July 2008

Located in the older part of Wooster right off the freeway exit. Motel is older, but they have tried to update it with some cheep remodeling. Interior hallways, plus an outer door for each room. It was nice to park right outside the door & not have to haul luggage far. The desk clerk wasn't very friendly when we first went in to check in, but we joked around with her and by the time we finished, she was warming up to us.

Basic Super 8 - it was adequate for the night. Nice large breakfast room with the standard fare, nothing special.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 1 June 2008

This motel suited my stay just fine, a place to crash before my next business meeting. A decent Mexican bar & restaurant within walking distance behind the motel called The Three Amigos. There was a vacant lot next door that was all weeds. Rooms were clean thanks to the Amish women I seen in the lobby that I assume cleaned the rooms. Overall, good enough for me but not something I'd bring my family too. Fair price for a good nights rest. Old style credit card machine, which is a negative. Didn't try their breakfast, but there's a Bob Evans I believe across the street.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank abcsoaps
Reviewed 24 December 2007

This hotel sits in what I refer to as "The Wrong Side Of The Tracks." It sits off the interstate in the middle of a big desserted lot. There is a building across the road from it that has weeds all the way up past the top of the building. As far as cleanliness goes, I can't complain. Breakfast was a little on the iffy side, but, I know they only put out what they are required. The plus is some of the downstairs rooms have 2 entrances. One to the lobby and the other to the parking lot.
The only complaint I guess I have is it just gives you an "un easy" feeling.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank msumusicmajor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wooster
Comfort Inn
#6 of 8 in Wooster
Hampton Inn Wooster by Hilton
1 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Wooster

Been to Super 8 Wooster? Share your experiences!