“Ick”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Washington DC
“Ick”
Reviewed 19 February 2007

Room was not really clean, old and broken furniture, bad smells.

• Stayed March 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank alrumbo
Teresa W, Manager at Best Western Wooster Hotel, responded to this review, 22 January 2016
I am responding to a review that you wrote back in 2007, I first would like to introduce myself my name is Teresa Wengerd and I am the Revenue Manager at The Best Western Wooster Hotel. In looking back at older reviews and knowing the progress that our hotel has made, I would like to speak with you if you have the time.
I pride myself on great customer satisfaction and the entire team at the hotel is striving to make sure that all of our guests that stay with us have a great experience. Please contact me at 330-264-7750, to discuss any future stays you might have in Wooster and let me introduce myself.
Thank You for taking the time to complete the review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Travellers also viewed these Wooster hotels
Hampton Inn Wooster
#3 of 8 in Wooster
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#7 of 8 in Wooster

Been to Best Western Wooster Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Wooster Hotel

Property: Best Western Wooster Hotel
Address: 243 E Liberty St, Wooster, OH 44691
Region: United States > Ohio > Wooster
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Wooster Hotel 2.5*
Our 100 room property is a pleasant blend of updates and original charming features. A warm and comfortable place to rest after enjoying the surrounding attractions of wonderful restaurants, unique shopping, nearby Amish communities or visiting local businesses and colleges. Just a short walk away from The College of Wooster and area local downtown restaurants & shops. We have plenty of free amenities available for the convenience of our guests. Our lobby bar is open Mon-Sat 7pm-11pm for our guests enjoyment. We offer banquet/meeting facilities. (Custom catering available)Our revenue manager will work with you to make sure your event is a success. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Wooster Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Wooster Hotel Ohio