“Wonderful food, service, and hospitality!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wooster
Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Wooster B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful food, service, and hospitality!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I had the pleasure of being asked to come back to my alma mater and was put up at Mirabelle. I had never stayed at a B&B in my 8+ years post college. Just down the road from the campus, I was blown away by the coziness, spacious, and warmth of the Princess Suite. It was a perfect visit! Even better-- I got food poisoning and Steve basically saved me from the depths of the floor. More than just a step above the standard B&B, Mirabelle redefines customer service with attentive, gracious, and just downright friendly hosts found with Steve and Susie.

Room Tip: The Princess Suite has giant tub for those who are fans of baths! There's also a window seat tha...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
MirabelleBandB, Owner at Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Nurse Steve is glad he could be of help. It is good to know you enjoyed your stay despite your unfortunate illness. Perhaps next time you should have dinner here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Easton PA
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed at the Mirabelle in mid April as part of a foursome visiting my niece, a freshman at College of Wooster. I can't say enough about what wonderful hosts Steve and Susie are. From the friendly greetings upon arrival to the orientation to the inn and town to the absolutely scrumptious breakfasts, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Steve recommended several area points of interest to keep us occupied while my niece was in class, as well as local restaurants for lunch and dinner. I'm still dreaming about the Belgian waffles with pear sauce we had for breakfast the second morning - fantastic. I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Stephanie B
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Our circle of friends visited Mirabelle on a cold and snowy weekend , renting all of the suites and enjoying the common spaces in the house. Steve and Susie are fantastic, attentive and gracious hosts! They truly have a warm spirit of hospitality and were genuinely interested in getting to know all of us, not only as guests, but as friends. They made our weekend so cozy and relaxing. They are great ambassadors for the community of Wooster and the College of Wooster! The breakfasts were gourmet, delicious and creative! The house is wonderful with top quality furnishings, great towels and linens! We absolutely enjoyed our stay and hope to return again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LMKS16
Canton, Ohio
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My and my boyfriend stayed Friday to Saturday with Steve and Susie at Mirabelle... And may I say, what an amazing experience! I have stayed in b&b across the east coast and this is top notch. Steve and Susie are inviting, warm and accommodating. The house is a real gem. We stayed in the suit with the king bed and the tub. Wow. Clean, neat, spacious and all around lovely! But possibly the best part of our stay was breakfast.... Ham, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee cake... They really outdid themselves! We are so blessed to have found this place and formed a new friendship! We will be back again!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alexisila
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Susie and Steve were fabulous hosts. I am an alumni of the College of Wooster and was visiting for a presentation to the current students. We arrived late in the evening and Steve was gracious enough to stay up and wait for my friend and I. Breakfast and conversation were excellent; Steve even packed us to-go breakfasts for the last day because we had to leave early. I highly recommend staying at the Mirabelle when returning to Wooster as an alumni. They made me feel comfortable visiting my old stomping ground.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank JoT841
Irvine, California
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Steve and Susie were wonderful host. The rooms were very cozy and clean. There knowledge of where to go in the city and surrounding area was great. Let's not forget the wonderful breakfast Steve prepared every morning. I am consultant who is on the road 40 plus weeks a year and I would recommend to anyone to stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
sanibel
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day stay at the Mirabelle. Steve and Susie Ellis welcomed us and gave us a tour of their lovely B&B. From the time we arrived until the time we left we felt very welcome and comfortable.
The B&B is extremely clean and nicely furnished with antique furniture.
Our breakfasts were simply wonderful. We enjoyed eggs Florentine with ham and fresh fruit (poached pears), our first morning. The second breakfast was Belgian waffle, fresh fruit topping and real maple syrup. Steve also served yummy sliced cooked apple.
To summarize:
Location - close to downtown and a very nice neighborhood.
Clean - Very!
Breakfasts - Simply wonderful.
Pricing - Favorable
Hosts - Very concerned about attention to detail and making sure their guests have an excellent experience.
When we return to Wooster we would not consider staying anywhere else.
Susie & Dave