“Lovely, unique furniture, beautiful cafe, nice people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pine Tree Barn

Pine Tree Barn
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Wooster
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just south of Wooster overlooking the beautiful Kilbuck Valley, Pine Tree is a 25,000 square foot restored bank barn home to a gourmet luncheon restaurant, boutique, gift shop, family Christmas tree farm, year-round Christmas shop and home furnishings and interior design studio. In season, dine outdoors on our roof deck overlooking the Kilbuck Valley, lakes and Christmas tree farm.
OH
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Lovely, unique furniture, beautiful cafe, nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Gorgeous furniture and gifts. Beautiful rural setting. Salespeople are attentive and helpful without being overbearing. The prices are higher than most other Amish places, but the furniture is also more unique and high end. The festivals they have are fun.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Corgi_Oh

Columbus, Ohio, Usa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“If you like interior design and a light lunch......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is one of my favorite places to browse (and buy) beautiful furnishings and home accessories, AND, enjoy a light lunch overlooking the countryside and a small lake. The staff is always friendly and not too pushy about sales. It's a just a really nice little afternoon trip for something different to do. Their boutique has a nice selection of women's accessories as well. I have visited the Pine Tree Barn numerous (countless) times over more than 10 years and am never disappointed.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Andrea O
Wooster, Oh
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Relaxing lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Shopping and lunch all in one stop. The Granary is my place for a relaxing special lunch with the girls. Great food with daily specials. Salads, soups, sandwiches, fresh fruit, and make sure you try a muffin. Menu changes with the seasons.

Visited April 2014
Wooster, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Pine Tree Barn always has very unique entrees. I eat A LOT of different salads when I go out to eat. I had one of the BEST salads ever at Pine Tree Barn. It was the steak/cranberry salad and it was delicious! The food here never disappoints.

Visited October 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Don't bother to shop for furniture if you want to be treated nicely”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I went there to look at furniture as they are one of two dealers for a brand I was interested in within an hour of my home. I called the day prior and was told they sell the furniture at a rate that is either 35% or 45% of MSRP and they also had a sale going with an additional 10% off. When I arrived I was treated by a designer that really didn't seem interested in helping me. When I told her what I was looking for, she worked up a price for a sofa. I was a little shocked that the price was over $200 more than the other dealer of the exact same furniture than her sale price. I politely explained to her that it was a bit more than the other dealer, she arrogantly said "I a a professional interior designer and I don't have to justify my price to anyone!" I was a little taken aback by her attitude and honestly did not know what to say. She was obviously not interested in helping me from the beginning and after her comment she obviously did not care about me as a customer. I took the quote she gave me and politely left the building after trying to find my way out of maze she led me through. She did not even offer to walk me out or explain to me how to leave the building. Horrible experience and she let a possible $5000 sale for a sofa and loveseat walk out the door without even trying to be somewhat customer friendly.

Visited March 2014