All reviewsjayne and allansconescollege of woostergranolabed and breakfastlewis roomparfaithospitality roomdelicious breakfastfront porchprivate bathwood floorswonderful hostsb and bmy daughterthe ohio light operanext morning
Reviewed 18 September 2012

My girlfriend and i stayed one night on a Friday. The inn keeper welcomed us with open arms and made us feel right at home. Breakfast was amazing, rooms were immaculate, beds were super comfortable. The inn keeper recommended a couple places to eat, we ate at city square for dinner which was delicious. Then we went for a couple beers at the Wooster brewery. Perfect getaway. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Jayne and Allen are running a top quality operation in this small little Ohio town. I chose the B&B because of the great reviews and the location and I was not disappointed. The rooms feel luxurious - fine quality sheets and towels, free wireless, daily housekeeping, excellent coffee and of course the delicious two course breakfasts. It is within easy walking distance of the College of Wooster as well as downtown. I would recommend this B&B to anyone.

Room Tip: I stayed in Lydia which was perfect and quite cozy for a single traveler. I think any room would be quiet and comfortable, however.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2012

The service I experienced at the Market Street Inn was warm and accommodating. Jayne and Allan were approachable and professional hosts. I stayed in the beautifully serene Lincoln room. The bed, pillows and linens were clean and comfortable. Next time I go to the Market Street Inn, I will try to book a room with an ensuite bathroom...simply for the convenience. However the classic white bathrobes, provided by the Inn, made not having an ensuite bathroom tolerable :). What I liked best was the house itself...a gorgeous three-story Victorian with an Arts and Crafts feel. I also enjoyed the breakfast, both the service and the food! Lastly, the website for the Inn is well done…it is tasteful and accurate. From the website, I knew I was going to have a great Bed and Breakfast experience. I highly recommend the Market Street Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Delicious breakfast here, and a warm host and hostess. Our room's bathroom was down the hall but it was our own bathroom with a key. Air conditioning unit in room was hard to figure out and loud. Beds were just OK. Location was excellent -- between College of Wooster and downtown. Loved the ricotta-lemon pancakes and the yogurt with homemade granola was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Everything about our experience at the Market Street Inn was wonderful. I booked a room for my father and his girlfriend, and was able to check in early for them before picking them up at the airport. Jayne graciously met me and gave me a tour and the key, and I was envious I couldn't stay there myself. My father raved about how wonderful the breakfast was (which Jayne offered to serve them late because they had arrived on a late flight the night before), and about how beautiful the building and all the rooms are. As soon as they were back home, they called me asking about making a reservation for next year!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family