“Beautiful B & B with gracious host and hostess”
Review of Market Street Inn

Market Street Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Wooster B&B and Inns
Galion, Ohio
“Beautiful B & B with gracious host and hostess”
Reviewed 20 February 2011

The facility and food are outstanding. This is a great B & B.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 8 February 2011

we really liked The Market Street Inn. We were just going to drive to Wooster and watch the Superbowl and found this location online. We have stayed at other B&B's in Wooster and this is by far the nicest and well worth it. We stayed in the Bexley room which was beautiful as well as the rest of the house. Jamie gave us a warm welcoming and showed us around and we met Jane and Allen at breakfast which was spectacular. We really enjoyed meeting and talking with them over our breakfast and they gave us some ideas as we were heading to Amish country to shop around. It really was the nicest of B&B's and we are looking forward to going back.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 25 January 2011

The house is beautiful - the rooms are beautifully decorated. The owners are warm and welcoming. The house is clean and very pleasant. My room and bathroom were clean and well appointed. Everything was excellent - warm, cozy bed; plenty of fluffy soft towels, fresh, wonderful coffee upstairs when you wake up - and an absolutely amazing breakfast. The homemade granola, the scones, the caramelized bacon, the ham cups - beautiful and delicious. Perfectly located, good parking. I was here in the winter and want to return in warm weather to enjoy the veranda. I am not typically a morning person, but my stay was so comfortable and pleasant that I felt like a "morning person" both mornings I woke up in the inn.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 1 January 2011

I took my team here for 2011 planning. We could not have been more pleased! We literally had the house to ourselves with a private meeting room, space to socialize and the food! We wanted for nothing! If you even thought about wanting something, the next thing you knew, there it was!

Jane and Alan were exceptional hosts and truely made you feel like it was your home away from home! I have already recommend the Market Street Inn to all of my colleagues for their next meeting retreat.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 29 December 2010

Well worth spending a night, weekend, or a lengthy stay in the Wooster Ohio area. I recommend the Market Street Inn and owners to any traveler looking for a high class "Bed and Breakfast" with small town hospitality and high class amenities. A cilinary breakfast to die for.
Thanks for allowing us the pleasure of staying with you.
Dallas and Jeanne

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed 21 December 2010

It was an amazing experience, staying in this wonderful Victorian home with my boyfriend. The owners were extremely welcoming and accommodating, even letting me in early when I had arrived three hours ahead of my estimated arrival time. The rooms are extremely clean, well decorated and luxurious. There are also some beautiful common areas if one desires to escape their room but wishes to stay in the house. Our room (The Bexley) was just lovely. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on and had lovely soft sheets. The room was even tastefully decorated for the holidays! Jayne, one of the owners also provides a large utterly delicious breakfast and even tailored her menu to our vegetarianism! My boyfriend and I honestly had to ponder why the rates were so low, but we were grateful they were! The house is even more lovely than it appears in the photos. We most surely hope to be able to stay again! ALSO wanted to note as I have not seen it in the reviews that there is wireless internet access if needed!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 December 2010

Wonderful stay. Allan and Jayne made us feel relaxed and at home in their inn. Wooster is a great place to visit and the Market Street Inn is right I'm the middle of it all.

Breakfast was awesome. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple