“Clean, friendly, and the price is right!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeway Inn Wooster

Rodeway Inn Wooster
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Pittsburgh, PA
“Clean, friendly, and the price is right!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I travel a lot for my work, and I just don't give questionable hotels a second chance. I have stayed in this Rodeway Inn many times - it's not the Ritz, but it's always clean, quiet, and the staff is just super. The pool is actually quite beautiful and is always spotless!

I have been in some seedy motels with this brand name, but this one really is quite nice. I will never stay anywhere else in Wooster.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Clarksburg, West Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

We stayed in 2 rooms. Both rooms had rusty water when you took a bath or shower, the bed was broke in the 1st room. People was camping out in the parking lot and was loud the whole night that I thought I was staying at a campground and not a hotel. Itd s so far away from everything. Had to drive 30 mins away to go 2 a walmart. There was a used toothpick on the bed, trash under the bed, the vending machines for pop was 1.25 which was pricey if ya ask me. The beds were so small that my husband and I had 2 sleep in different beds bc they weren't queen size. I woulld never had used my points to stay here if I knew it was this bad.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank wvumtnfamily2011
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

I arrived very late and the clerk had my reservation already set aside. Within minutes, I was inside my room. BTW, I appreciated the secure entry door that requires key access. Room was clean, brightly lit, nicely furnished. I needed an inexpensive place to sleep for 5 hours and this hotel was excellent for that. Clean bathroom, fresh sheets, no odors.

Room Tip: Long Haul truckers stay here, so navigating the parking lot late at night can be a challenge
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
louisville ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

This is the second time since 2007 very good service. The host manager Lynette Green makes this place run. She is very much a hands on type leader from running front desk to folding towels.She is to be commended for her willingness to help. Thank you Jack McCafferty

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times during my travels to the Wooster, Ohio area. The rooms are very well kept and the staff is very helpful. I have stayed at other hotels and you can not beat this hotel for what you pay. It has a nice inside pool so you can take a dip on a cool winter night. You will not regret staying there.

Room Tip: Clean rooms with a great staff
  • Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

We stayed at this property while attending the NFL Hall of Fame induction and game in August 2010, as there was nothing available in Canton.

We were pleased with our selection. The hotel clerk who checked us in was very friendly and efficient, and she even remembered who we were when we came to check out.

The breakfast is served in a room next to the pool, which made it seem light and airy. There was the usual selection of cereals, juice, coffee, pastries and a waffle iron.

Our room was on the ground floor, and judging by the size and set-up of the bathroom, was actually an accessable room. This meant the room was a lovely size. The decor was a little old, but it was very clean.

The property has ample free parking.

There is not too much in the surrounding area, although we made use of the lovely bowling alley next door.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Loulabelle44
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

We are a family of 5 and on a budget! We HAD a reservation at the Econo Lodge next door but after seeing each room first, we choses Rodeway Inn. These 2 hotels belong to the same hotel company, so I want to make this very clear- Both hotels were neat, clean and had friendly service, but because we are a family of 5, we needed a larger room than the Econo Lodge had. We asked if we could check both rooms before making our decision and the Rodeway Inn was a much better fit for us.

The room was 71.00 per night with AAA discount and included your basic continental breakfast: self serve wafles, muffins, donuts, bagels juices cereal, etc.
The pool area was great, the beds were comfortable and the staff did their best to accommodate our needs
We have a toddler and at 9pm, realized we were out of milk for him. We could have gone to the convenience store, but on the way out of the lobby, as my husband told the night clerk what was going on, he led my husband to the breakfast room and gave us a few 4 oz. cartons of milk to get us thru the evening. It was just a sweet thing to do and it was much appreciated! THANKS!!!

Room Tip: If you want a microwave/fridge in the room, you'll have to request a smoking room.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family