“Good Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cocoa, Florida
“Good Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2010

This is a nice facility with an indoor pool and spa which is nice in the winter. The rooms were clean and of good size. The beds were good but the bathroom was very small. The refrigerator was a good size and the staff was very nice an helpful. The breakfast fell short not much and same thing everyday. We were booked for six days. Overall it was a nice safe and comfortable place to stay and sleep. Many restaurants in the area with good food and prices.

• Stayed November 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kingston, Jamaica
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2010

We stayed here when our favorite bed and breakfast in Wooster was full. We found it clean and comfortable. The receptionists were friendly and quite helpful. There is a nice indoor pool there, which the families staying there really enjoyed. It is very near the main roads, but set back from the road, and quite green. Next to the Cleveland Clinic so if you are visiting or have an appointment there it's just a couple minutes' walk away. We stayed on the ground floor - first floor might be better as we had a herd of elephants overhead. HBO was advertized but not working on the cable when we were there for some reason. Space for breakfast is very tight in the small reception area - one guest got very bad-tempered (with us!) about this as we had to squeeze past him. Overall though it's good value.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2010

This motel is OK. The rooms were clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. The indoor pool was small, overchlorinated and a little hazy. The continental breakfast is all sugar and starch but that is expected I guess.
My biggest proble with is with the parent company policy on frequent stay rewards points.

If you want to earn Wyndham Rewards points don't book through travel sites such as Expedia and Travelocity. Even though the room rate from Expedia was exactly the same as the room rate quoted on the web site Wyndham Rewards will not give you frequent guest reward points.

This information can only be found by reading through lines and lines of small print legal mumbo jumbo in the tiny terms and conditions link at the bottom of the Wyndham Rewards Web site. When you click the members guide you are told it is "coming soon".

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
pittsburgh
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2008

I needed a room in Wooster for two nights in order to visit my son who attends "The College of Wooster". We have visited this area twice before, and since I am a Hilton Hhonors member, we usually always stay in a Hilton property. The Hilton in Wooster was very nice when we stayed there, but this time when I was booking for just myself, I decided that I would look for something a little less pricey. I read the reviews on the Days Inn in Wooster and decided to trust the reviews (clean & comfortable) and I booked it. I made one mistake, I accidently booked thru hotels.com and thought I was calling the hotel direct. I asked if they gave discounts for parents who's children attend the college and was told "no". I later found out that instead of $79.00 per night, I would have paid $65.00!! Anyhow, the rooms were very clean, the staff very friendly, i forgot a razor, no problem, they gave me a disposable free of charge. I only had the breakfast one morning and it was good considering that the rooms are only $79.00/night. They had waffles, danish, bagels, cereal, juice and coffee. Juice and coffee are available 24/7. The parking lot was well lite and since I was traveling along, I felt safe. I was shocked to find an in room safe, microwave, and refrigerator!! All making this trip very nice. If you have time, go to the Pine Tree Barn, I could have spent a whole day there. We also had lunch at it's restaurant, and it was very good!! I will definitely be back to this Days Inn!!!!!
!!

• Liked — The friendly staff and clean rooms. The safe in the room was also nice!
  • Disliked — The soccer kids running down the halls.
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled solo
Rockland County, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2008

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. To be honest, we usually stay in much more upscale properties, but the choices in Wooster are limited. This is a two-story inside hall motel, with a small but nice indoor pool, with a small excersise room as well. The rooms were extremely clean, the rooms were laid out in a similar hotel fashion. We happened to stay in the suite (not much more) and this room was oddly shaped, but provided us much more room. The breakfast that is included is basically a traditional continental breakfast with Waffles, Bagels, muffins, cereal and coffee. (No eggs or protein) The front desk staff perfectly pleasant, and frankly exceeded our expecations.
If I was staying in the area, I would not hesitate to come back to this property.

• Liked — Nice clean rooms with an good staff.
  • Disliked — Breakfast.
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank dsnarl
thefbi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2008

Clean, Comfortable and Quiet. Rooms are well decorated, nice pool and attractive lobby. Didn't see breakfast sleep in until 11:00 ..... Like a baby.

Stayed May 2008
Central OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2008

My son and I stayed here while in town for a youth hockey tournament. I was very surprised with how clean the room was. It was probably the cleanest "budget" hotel room I have ever been to and in talking to others in our group it appears that other agree completely. The room had a microwave and fridge as well as a coffee maker. The breakfast included cold and warm items and never ran out. The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Surprisingly the television channel selection was great. Including lots of cable channels not typically in hotels such as SPEED and Big Ten Network. Overall it was an amazingly good deal and we will certainly be back for future tournaments.

• Liked — Free wifi and clean room
  • Disliked — smelled some smoke on upper (smoke free) level
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled with family