“Fun Stuff for the Home”

Everything Rubbermaid Store
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Wooster
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Didn't realize that so many things were made by Rubbermaid!!!!!! Would have liked to walked the downtown area but didn't have time for it! Nice clean town!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We started on the 4th floor where the bargains are. Wow were they bargains. They had a special on take alongs, buy one, get one free and I got some smaller containers for as little as 67. They have so much to choose from. The 3rd floor had toys and Brute containers. 2nd floor has coolers and other things, brooms and lots of other things and then the 1st floor has a lot of outdoors storage things. So many things I can't list them all. I got a huge bag of items and only paid $10. I was very happy. This was my second time here and each time I buy a lot.

1  Thank Phyllis C
Reviewed 13 May 2014

If you like Rubbermaid products, you will think you have reached Rubbermaid heaven. There is a wide variety of products on several floors. I didn't find the prices anything special in most cases, but there is lots of inventory and something Rubbermaid for about any household need. This is worth a visit if you'd like to see what Rubbermaid and some other manufacturers have to offer.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

When I visit Wooster I'm sure to dash in and check out the deal of the week,then to the clearance. floor. I have gotten several items that were stocked at the Container store in Columbus Ohio at a better price here! I stock up on great deals and have them on hand for gifts, donations and raffle items. You can't beat the quality of and these selections can't be beat at any box store.

2  Thank Timberlake33
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have worked for Newell Rubbermaid for almost 11 years and had no idea there was such a store, but I happened across it in a brochure when I was in the area so I had to check it out. This place has 4 floors full of Rubbermaid product with the shelves stocked and bens full as well as floor displays. If your looking for a rubbermaid item it's a good chance you can find it here.

1  Thank Russell F