“Great Site”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Lake City, Florida, United States
“Great Site”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great Super Clean Facility & Staff was Top Notch. I look forward to my next stay. Every one we came in contact was so friendly and really made you feel welcome. Only think that could made it any better would be to have a microwave & mini fridge in room. We only stayed 1 night, but would make the next visit longer.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Saginaw
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We were on a bike trip and this was a place we picked to stay overnight. Little did we know we would be riding in the rain am hour before we got there. Arrived at the front desk in my rain gear water dripping all over. First thing the clerk did was hand me a towel.

Our room was super. After a hot shower we went to the bar for a drink and a burger. I had one of the best burgers every.

This place does not get a lot of business on the weekends, so they have some pretty good rates. Seems Monday thru Friday is when they fill up with business clients.

Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Holland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in great shape and well maintained. Very friendly staff that made us feel welcome. The room was beautiful. The made to order breakfast was good, but maybe a little overpriced. The only negative was that the bed was very firm - as a result, we didn't sleep well. Other than that, it was a nice place to stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We frequently drive down from Canada to Wooster, Ohio to see family and, for the past number of years, have always chosen the Hilton Garden Inn to spend our nights.

The Hilton Garden Inn won't knock your socks off but that it's a safe, reliable choice. The rooms are predictably clean and well-appointed, the pool and fitness facilities are adequate, and the breakfast is fairly good although not worth the price if you have to pay (they often offer vouchers with the room).

We've only ever once had an issue with a mistake on our booking and it was sorted out fairly reasonably.

For a safe, reliable choice the Hilton Garden Inn is a good bet.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Avon, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stay frequently at various hotels for business travel throughout the US. I originally booked this hotel on my own as opposed to corporate travel. Because I booked on my own, the corporate rate was not applied. I called before arriving to add an additional night to my stay, and was reminded of my corporate rate by a very personable and helpful young woman at the desk. She modified my stay and applied the corporate rate. The first morning of my stay I received a knock on the hotel door while on a conference call, by the manager - not sure of his name- in essence complaining that I was originally booked at the full rate and that his staff should not have adjusted the rate and that is a loss of $100 a night and I should have been left at the original rate? I didn't ask the staff to change the rate, they very courteously did so- and I would have gladly had my corporate travel go in and appropriately book the stay. As a corporate frequent traveler, I have never had such an experience, and surely not the manager knocking on my door??? Our company does a tremendous amount of business with Hilton, but I certainly will let them know of my experience. Omni, Marriott, here I come- Hilton has not one that I have been to and I question whether I will be back at least not to the Wooster location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Legal_e_blonde
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family has stayed at the HGI Wooster several times and have never been disappointed. The hotel is always very clean and comfortable. The staff is very helpful and professional. The breakfast was excellent all three days we stayed. Would not stay anywhere else when visiting Wooster, Ohio.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Room service was fantastic!Pool was very clean. It was really great to have a keurig in the room! Bed was extremely comfortable.I felt right at home. Very nice inside & outside. It was everything that I would want from a hotel and more. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wooster
Hampton Inn Wooster
#5 of 8 in Wooster
Berlin Resort
Berlin Resort
#3 of 4 in Berlin

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Wooster? Share your experiences!