“Natural Dairy Products!”

Hartzler Family Dairy
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Description: We went there for the first time on July 8th. HAd a wonderful experience and will definanly go back again. Food was great! This is an ice cream shop as well as a little dinner.
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is a great place to get lunch, enjoy a shake or just pick up some excellent milk! We love to hang out here as a family and enjoy a treat. On a nice day the kids can enjoy the playground,

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Last visited in late summer 2012 when the desire for a rich and creamy cone was overwhelming. The Hartzler's cones do not disappoint. They take you back to the ice cream of childhood. Their Farmhouse cone is the closest thing to what I remember as Whitehouse from Isaly's (Vanilla with maraschino cherries).

Reviewed 18 November 2012

The milk and dairy are outstanding - still in glass bottles. Though the milk is available in local stores, I enjoy stopping in and buying my milk. This week I also purchased rolls of butter for Thanksgiving. I always shop the ice cream (they do samples) and the flavors are fun and yummy (especially like "Chicken Feed"). I noticed they now have ice cream sandwiches. They have a casual grill, good seating for eating inside and for enjoying an ice cream cone outside. Also play structures for kids.

1  Thank AnnieO11
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Our family loves the ice cream at this place and stop whenever we are near the area. I particularly love the soft serve vanilla custard! It is the creamiest and tastiest I have ever had and I consider myself an ice cream foodie!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

First off the ice cream is nothing special. We stood inline for atleast 15 minutes. There was one girl working the register and making sundaes. The other girl was nuking there sandwiches. It was slow and totally not worth the wait. Save yourself the misery goto Kate's icecream in Wooster great prices excellent icecream and fresh food not nuked and overpriced. Don't believe the hype about this place

Been to Hartzler Family Dairy? Share your experiences!