“Out of Towners Enjoyed A Great Lunch!”
Review of Muddy Waters Cafe & Grill - MOVED

Muddy Waters Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were in the area and stopped here for lunch. I had the Mercy Me Sandwich and fries and it was really great. It was all hot and fresh. The bread on the sandwiches are all different depending on the sandwich and the one that came with my sandwich was really great. I was curious about their Big Mike Sandwich that has two fried eggs,bacon, onion rings, steak burger, between two grilled cheese sandwiches but if the eggs and the rest didn't scare me, the two grilled cheese sandwiches did with all the rest of it......but I am still curious lol. We hope to get the chance to eat here again.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Good mix of deli and bar food. Large booths. Mandarin salad was huge and fresh. Sandwiches that we ordered were good. Plenty of choices for dessert.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have been here for breakfast, lunch, and dinner now, and each time it was a great experience. The menu is pretty standard classic American fare, but the quality is excellent, and the service is attentive, even when it's busy. My personal favorite is the buttermilk pancakes, although you can't go wrong with any of the burgers.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Went to Wooster to meet up with a friend and explore downtown Wooster. We were pleasantly surprised that there was so much variety for restaurants and shopping in downtown Wooster, we didn't even have time to go over to the College of Wooster campus or the Secrest Arboretum like we thought we'd have time for. Getting back to this restaurant...It looked like a standard diner from the outside, and even scanning the menu posted at the door looked like nothing out of the ordinary. Taking a closer look, they had a nice variety of menu items. I recently discovered the Cuban sandwich and decided on that (I had just had one at the Cheesecake Factory the day before). This sandwich was just as good, if not better than Cheesecake Factory. I almost got coleslaw with the sandwich, but I'm partial to vinegar slaw, and this was creamy so I opted for the fruit bowl instead. Was I surprised when it came out! It was fresh strawberries and bananas on top of a layer of sweet pineapple. Wonderful! It was so good, considering most places that offer fruit send out pale cantaloupe, squishy grapes and a slice of orange with the rind still on.The sandwich was served on flatbread, the pork was tender (not dry) like it can be sometimes on a Cuban sandwich. My party also got tomato soup, which was a generous portion with what looked like homemade croutons sprinkled on top. We also had the Oh My Mercy Hero, and a Meatball sandwich. Everyone enjoyed their choices. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Visited Muddy Waters for coffee and desserts. It was not disappointing. Delishhhhhhhhhh. Nice decor. Wonderful staff. Went there one eve for salads. They were great as well.