“Good value”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The 2 for $20 is a great deal. Just needed to fill up our bellies and this place did it. Funny but I never ate at the Appleby's near me but I will frequent our local one soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Good service with the food you expect from Applebee's. We don't take the kids here very much because the kids meals are overprices and pretty sad. Not a bad adult hang out place though.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Very fast service for lunch. They are always changing the menu around and disappointed that they didn't have the "all you can eat soup and salad" anymore. So I tried a new menu item- quesadilla burger. It was great. A combination of a grilled burger with the fixing of a taco in a crispy quesadilla shell. I'm going to try and make some at home. Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Good overall menu with selections to suite the whole family, not overpriced, all the staff are friendly, sometimes the staff that seat you can seem a little confused and overwhelmed at busy times, but wouldn't you be, they do a good job of making you feel welcome

Reviewed 24 November 2012

We like to eat at Applebees but there are 2 things that bother me... one is they are constantly changing their menus. two they don't have mid sized meal for kids.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!