“Local Hometown Favorite!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have lived in Wooster, Ohio all my life and believe me Coccia House is the most popular place in town! Their pizza is the most popular and the wait (which can be a long one) is worth it when you need a Coccia House fix!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lot of people still love the pizza. Especially the younger people like my son and daughter and their friends. Myself, and my friends only hit the place maybe twice a year. There is something missing in the original pizza.

1  Thank Robert T
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The best pizza in America is in the quaint privately owned Coccia House in Wooster, Ohio. It is always my first choice in dining in the area. When friends and family visit, a trip to Coccia House is almost a requirement. The service, the pizza, and the wine makes it the perfect choice!

Our favorite: Pizza with everything except anchoves and an Antipasto Salad for openers (and a bottle of Chianti)!!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Coccia House will always be the winner in my book! I am getting into the habit of driving up, from Columbus, at least once a year to enjoy the pizza in this legendary establishment! I can't wait to get to the one's we brought home!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We usually go once a week. We like Thursday nights since it isn't as crowded and they have live entertainment. Wait time on food isn't nearly as long either. Really enjoy the staff and management as well. All of the years that we have been going I can say that we have never had a bad meal or pizza!