“Escape into Ireland!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Columbus, Ohio
“Escape into Ireland!”
Reviewed 10 October 2011

If you can't get over to Ireland as often as you'd like, check out this restaurant. Very friendly staff, lively atmosphere, and the food selection went beyond your typical pub fare. Dinner was great! Several healthy food options to go along with a Murphy's or two...

Also, they have an outdoor seating area in front of the pub. Perfect on a sunny day!

1 Thank S_MARIE22

Pataskala, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to meet for lunch”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I have met friends at PK O'Ryans several times for lunch. We enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I had a reuben this last time and my friend enjoyed the Beef stew made with Guiness. We also enjoy the Irish nachos which is a twist on the reuben! I am sure we will visit again soon since it is so convenient for all of us and we can get in and out quickly to return to work.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank chedog1
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“A last minute choice that turned out great!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

While traveling through the area with my family and stopping for fuel I inquired of a couple local people as to what they recommended for a good meal. After a short discussion the favorite mentioned was P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub. I have to say that was one of my best choices of the day. The food, service and atmosphere was excellent and if I pass that way again will certainly make it a destination. I had a generous serving of a Grilled Reuben and it was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2011
Mansfield, Ohio
“Good food, good location, staff less so”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

It's a good lunch spot on the high street, with good food that's good value. The service is a little lethargic, but better than the Bag O'Nails! It's not bad service, just competent and lacking that spark. Good enough for the price point and good enough that you can get in and out in a lunch break.

• Visited July 2011
Mansfield, Ohio
“Great Place to Meet for Lunch”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I recently met a group of friends at P.K. O'Ryan's for lunch. I had the beef stew and it was wonderful, you can really taste the Guiness in it. My friends had the Reuben and the Fried Baloney, they raved about the food. The service was great, Cari took very good care of us and I was able to get in and out in less than 45 minutes. I like when I can go to a restaurant and not worry about getting back to the office late. My friends went back for Happy Hour and raved about the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. Great place to meet with friends!

Visited August 2011