US$106
US$97
US$96
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$106
US$102
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$55
Red Roof
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$88
US$98
US$86
US$126
US$122
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Davis Motel(North Lima)
US$55
Hotels.com
All reviewshistoric feelhotel is beautifulwalking distancefront deskbistrodoormanreneefixturespropertycomfortrenovationelevatoraccommodationsbrandfloor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yes! Downtown Youngstown is beautiful. We went to see a concert at The Covelli Center. This hotel is only 0.4 miles away. So we bought our tickets and booked our room. What a fantastic venue. Very quaint and charming. But the staff was exceptional. From Renee checking us in, to Abby checking us out, we experienced excellent service. The moment we pulled up we were greeted by a young man who immediately directed us where to go and assisted us with our luggage. I am so sorry I didn’t get his name. But this morning, Chris was the doorman. I wanted to go for a run and he pointed out good routes for me to take. He watched out for me when I came back. Gave me good advice where to eat breakfast and how to get back onto Interstate 80 (by the way...it is very easy to get to hotel from I-80!). What a wonderful stay. Plus, the beds are so comfortable.. I slept like a baby. Thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Youngstown Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Judi B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our new DoubleTree hotel. I'm glad to hear that you took advantage of the fact that we are walking distance to the Covelli Center and found the historic hotel to be quaint and charming. I will make a point to recognize Renee, Abby and Chris for their efforts and making a difference!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very pleased with my stay even with the 230am rude awaking of someone screaming/fighting with himself across the street but staff handled it by notifying the authorities. I love the security features of this hotel. It made me feel safe and thankful with the situation I experienced since i was traveling alone with my two young children.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tiffany C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for the rude behavior down the street. I'm glad the situation was addressed appropriately, we have a zero tolerance for noise disturbances. I'm glad you and your children felt safe and secre during your stay. Hope you can join us again.

General manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to visit our new downtown Doubletree to stay local for a night out with no kids! Great location to downtown attractions, nicely appointed room, exceptional staff. Even nicer than other Doubletrees we've stayed with because the staff was so well informed and eager to help! We had an issue upon check in with our key (to get to our floor on the elevator) and the staff member actually road the elevator with us and waited for us to get into our room to make sure we would have no further issues. Extremely happy with him making sure we were comfortable with this new (wave your card) system. Perfect evening. Great accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm glad you had an opportunity to relax at our new DoubleTree without the kids! Sorry for any confusion with the locks, but I'm glad to hear our staff ensured you had no further issues. I hope you can stay with us again, perhaps during one of the many festivals right outside our door?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location, Facility and Service were all superb! Exceptional hotel...very satisfied with the Room. Clean, nice upscale layout in the room. Close to the highway as well and I Definitely will stay here again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear kawaninijd,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our new hotel. I'm glad you found everything to be "superb" and convenient to the highway.

We hope you can join us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall wonderful experience- hotel is beautiful, staff is so friendly! We had a room block for our wedding- everyone loved staying there, the restaurant and location. Have been back to the restaurant since- yummy food and drinks!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear jamiepetrus,

Congratulations on your big day! I'm so glad your wedding guests enjoyed their stay.

We hope to see you on your anniversary!