“Great food and atmosphere!”

V2 Wine Bar Trattoria
Ranked #162 of 425 Restaurants in Youngstown
Cuisines: Italian
Youngstown-Warren, OH
“Great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have to say V2 is truly one of the best restaurants in downtown Youngstown. The wine list is extensive, if that so interests you. The menu, much more limited than the original Vernon's in Niles, has great options. My hamburger was one of the best I have ever had. Our service was great and speedy, and I would most certainly return again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cmsgreek

ohio
“Fantastic Service and Food!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

This restaurant has a menu that is a little different for the area but very worth checking out! A great variety of appetizers and flatbreads with a few added twists...everything we tried is delicious! Service is very fast but they never rush you to get out and the manager is constantly walking around checking on food and drinks without you even realizing it. The wait staff is very attentive, bringing items without even asking for it(like extra ice for an iced tea). We have enjoyed this place every time we go...consistency will help them go far. They also have a very nice wine and beer selection!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mickmom
“Edamame hummus is to die for”
Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has some of the best food I've ever tasted. It's a wonderful addition to the revival of downtown Youngstown.
The concept is cool, you have a bunch of small cheap plates instead of one large expensive plate. The edamame hummus is simply to die for

1 Thank tjwatson0403
Millersburg, Ohio
“Ok and pricey!”
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

Went in for lunch. The menu had a nice selection but it was very pricey. I think they need a lunch menu. I order the Funghi pizza and it had NO sauce, so asked if I could get some on the side and they charged me another $0.50. The pizza had mushrooms, roasted red peppers and a little cheese and that was it. Crust was tasty. Plan on $10-15 for lunch.

Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Best place in Youngstown”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I love this place. I'm eating my way through the menu and I haven't been disappointed yet! The pizzas are superb, the burgers are great, and the service matches. You can't go wrong here! They get very busy at lunch, so plan for that - but they are quick and you can be in and out within an hour.

• Visited October 2012