“Great Find in Liberty-Youngstown Area!”

Station Square Ristorante
Ranked #5 of 418 Restaurants in Youngstown
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Hudson, Ohio, USA
“Great Find in Liberty-Youngstown Area!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I frequently travel through the Youngstrown/Liberty/Hubbard area and could never find a restaurant where I felt like I was receiving "homemade"/ "non-chain" food until I visited Station Square. The food was delicious and the quality very good for the price. What made my experience even better was the professional staff and members of their service team. All the waiters were superb, especially Ray and Caleb.

• Visited April 2014

Youngstown, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic flavors”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

enjoy a nice variety of well prepared food. the signature steak of this restaurant is a charred rib eye you won't find a better steak in the area

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Markiepo
Youngstown, Ohio
“A Liberty Township favorite.”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Good fun, fun atmosphere. As there are not many restaurants, other than fast food, in the Liberty Twp. area, Station Square is where to go for yummy food.

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Okay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The service was great and so was the bread that came before the meal. However, my food was marginal. I ordered the jumbo shrimp scampi with light garlic. First, they misinterpreted light garlic and didn't use any. They also didn't take the tails off the shrimp, so it was difficult to eat. It was almost completely pasta with a few vegetables. I also tried the haddock, which was phenomenal. I really should have ordered that, but I felt like it didn't have enough flavor to justify the price. I will be back, but I think that I'll try something different.

• Visited March 2014
Ohio
“great food and service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly surprised with the ambiance and service. We had a very nice lunch. The menu is plentiful and a great variety without being too large. Our waitress was knowledgeable and friendly and was quick with our requests. The food was so good, tasty and just the right portion that you didn't feel stuffed when we walked out. Our lunch came to about $30 and was worth every penny.

Visited March 2014