“Great food”

Add it.
Flaming Ice Cube
Ranked #79 of 441 Restaurants in Youngstown
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We love the Flaming Ice Cube! I am a vegetarian but my husband is not, and it's also one of his favorite restaurants to go to. The food is always delicious!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Our part of three enjoyed our lunches, but the server was a little aloof. One of the best vegetarian options in the Canfield area.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Ok, so the atmosphere is kinda deli-like and there's no alcohol, but the menu is first rate vegan. The only better vegan food in the area is not available in the evenings. I was sad when they dropped the 'Amazing Burger' because it was, well, you know, but they will supplement the other burgers with almost all of the ingredients except guac, so you just have to ask.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

My husband and I went for dinner yesterday and I got the pizza burger and made or supreme. It was amazing! I wish I could get their veggie burger recipe! You really feel like you're eating a burger. My husband got the grilled chicken sandwich and ginger tea. I had a matcha green tea chiller to drink, so good! Try the peanut butter crunch bar, yum!

1  Thank Danisue789
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The food was great. Not as good at dealing with gluten free customers. Maybe it was that walked in with a military hair cut. The waitress had to keep calling back to the kitchen to find out what was gluten free. Felt a little like I was a guy walking into the woman's book store in the tv show "Portlandia." The waitress seemed not to know what to do with me, and my trouble with options seemed funny to some of the staff. It would be helpful to have a menu that had gluten free options by the menu listings and gf marking by what is written on the board. Since I have seizures if I eat gluten, it would be nice to know they were taking special care. That said, food was very good. Haven't had a seizure yet, so that is a good sign. The working at the adjoining yarn shop made up for the customer service at the flaming ice cube. She was very cheerful and helpful. I am not into knitting, but know some ladies who are and would recommend the shop to them.

1  Thank Gluten-Free-Review