“This is the place to blow your diet!”

Jimmy's Italian Specialties
Ranked #39 of 427 Restaurants in Youngstown
Description: Italian Style Subs, Panini, Salads, Soups, Pastries, Full Deli, Full Bakery and from what we have heard..."The Best of the Best of Youngstown!"
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It is a good thing I am an avid exerciser because this would have set me back a week! Where to begin...Turtle Cheesecake, Cherry Cheesecake, Mini Chocolate Macaroons and Milk Chocolate Macadamia Cookies (yes, tried them all in one visit!) - OH SO GOOD! I will be back, but I will make sure I have my four miles in before I head to Youngstown!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is a specialty store, deli, and lunch cafe. It is a very very informal seating arrangement, so it would be hard to linger. Not really a restaurant, more of a cafe inside a specialty story. For lunch you travel through the hot foods section and take your food to a table. There is always a variety of hot Italian dishes, pizza, strombolies, fish or whatever the specialty is of the day. There is a large case of Italian pastries and bread that has endless varieties. You can easily run up a very high bill on the pastries, because they are on the higher price end. However, The quality does not disappoint. You can get anything to go also. The store has a very large assortment of italian specialty items, olive oil, noodles, sauces , spices etc for the do it your selfer. They also have pizza shells for the do it yourselfer. The deli section has a large variety of deli meats, salad, olives etc... Once again, you can spend a lot as the items are higher quality , therefore higher prices. Definitely worth a stop if you are in the area. Everything I have ever got has been top quality.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have eaten pizza here a couple times which was very tasty. But the real reason I go here is the Baklava! It's AWESOME!
I always bring home a box for my wife and I to share.
They have other food items and it all looks tasty, but I really enjoy their hot garden pizza and white pizza, so I typically stick with that.
I highly suggest Jimmy's if you are in the area.