“Friendly, clean, NEWLY REMODELED!”
Review of Economy Inn

Economy Inn
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
“Friendly, clean, NEWLY REMODELED!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband is a pipe liner we stay at many places most are really expensive. I would like to say that this place is very affordable nightly/weekly. Also everything has been remodeled so everything is very nice and clean. They are now remodeling the outside and have repaved the parking lot as well. Service is fantastic and everything you need is always gotten to you in a timely manner. I've read the previous post and this hotel is nothing like it used to be. Everything has been fixed that the older reviews list. Stay here! I promise you won't regret it! Friendly, clean, and well kept! I havent even seen a fly in the building lol no joke!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank beachbumb1989

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My fiance is a pipeliner so we've stayed in our fair share of cheap motels but this is by far the worst! We were charged more than what we were originally told. The man claimed it was because his rooms were so nice. The room we got was 300 times worse than the one we were showed. The royal blue walls were all patchy and torn. The curtain over the sliding door we had to tie to the rod. The air conditioner was extremely loud. The fridge did not work meaning all of our food has now gone bad. And the bathroom was completely disgusting, mold and mildew on the shower head, caulking, corners, and around the bathmat. The towel for the floor was from the Hampton inn.. DO NOT TRUST THE PICTURE PROVIDED BY MANAGEMENT. Our room was way worse than the ones on here and the pool is not even functioning. It's a room full of garbage and mattresses. The Ramada and the best western are both next door. Go to one of those and save yourself the disgust.

• Stayed July 2013

Travellers are raving about these Zanesville hotels

Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Exhausted from a long day of travel, I took what was cheap and available. Big mistake!! Mold around the bathtub grouting was gross and disgusting, Second floor was supposed to be non-smoking, but the hall reeked of smoke, draperies were hanging loose above the sliding window, there was no TV listing guide, There were no stoppers in either the lavatory or the tub. There were holes in both the sheets and the bed spread. The bed was comfortable, but I was so tired I didn't really care about that. Recommendation: Don't stay here unless you're desparate

Room Tip: The price was good ($57.00), but ask to inspect the room before signing in. Stay out of room 215!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Fairfield, Iowa
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed here because we stopped very late and everything else was booked. It is very old and worn. Worn carpets, worn out bathroom, torn wallpaper, stains on walls. Our room smelled musty but the room and bathroom were clean and the sheets were bleached spotless. So it was OK but would not stay there again unless I had no other choice.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Rooms are scary , patches in walls , outlets don't all work . We drove 500 miles , had to stop due to weather . Only room available . Light turned on in the middle of the night . No towels in room only a bath mat. Filthy and smelled ! Bathroom sink didnt drain .

• Stayed June 2013
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

I had just driven over 500 miles and was tired. I usually stay at economy type motels but, this one takes the cake. After ringing the bell on the desk, it took five minutes to get someone to the desk. I paid for my room then, opened my door. First., the "security" door just pulled open. Didn't even need a key. Got in the dark room and the light came streaming in through the holes in the curtains. Went to turn on the light next to the bed and the light was burnt out. The chair at the desk, you could feel the spring, not springs, in the seat. Turned the TV on and it looked like it was set up for 3-D. That is not a compliment. It was so fuzzy. The tissue holder in the bathroom is just a hole in the wall where a holder once resided. Never have I given a bad review like this before. I hope I never have to!

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank GiuseppeGuarneri
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 27 August 2012

With the exception that the lady behind the desk is friendly, there is nothing good on this hotel, it is dirty, onhygienical, no services, pool is never available, and it looks like a huge construction site in all rooms.

We have slept on our beach towels and did not even dare to take a shower in this place, right next door is a best wesern hotel for 15 dollars more, don't take the risk or the chance, there is nothing good here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zanesville
Red Roof Inn Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
#1 of 13 in Zanesville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!