“Pipeliners paradise”

Economy Inn
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
“Pipeliners paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

I was working pipeline in the area and I was looking for somewhere half decent to stay. I checked most of the motels in the area and everyone of them where either really high priced or a real dive. A guy I'm workin with told me he was staying there and it was nice and reasonably priced so I decided to check it out! I called them up and they were really friendly and accommodating and also the price was right!! When I pulled in to the parking lot I was a little bit discouraged but I checked in anyway. When I walked in the room I was amazed it was recently remodeled and very clean!!! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Johnny W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Zanesville, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was traveling through Zanesville on my way to Pittsburgh and decided to stay outside of the city traffic and area and went to trip advisor to find a reasonable place to stay .....and due to the revues on trip advisor I almost didn't find a gem ....I pulled into the best western to get a room and asking where to park my car carrier (I am a truck driver ) they told me to turn around in a parking lot in the economy inn because they accommodate trucks ,,,,while I was in the parking lot using it as a turnaround I saw a family walk out with small children and I thought the revues on trip advisor and these people have children here? so I stopped and thought I should know first hand why?.....I got out greeted the gentleman and asked him if he was staying here he said yes so I started to ask what was the property like .... and he stopped me saying you read he reviews? don't believe it .... you are here go look for your self its lies ........so I did I went in and was greeted by the hotel owner a woman very pleasant (Treated me like a friend and a customer) I told her about the bad reviews and she told me the same would you like to see for yourself ? ...I said yes and I was extremely pleased to find one of the cleanest rooms if not the best ive stayed in years .....including best westerns,,, days inns , ramadas, executive inns and super 8......The rooms are excellent shape comfortable bed practically new furniture throughout I stayed the night slept very well so much I decided to stay another night and look at different room I asked the owner this time a man he was happy to show me that the bad reviews were untrue,,,,(again I was treated as a friend) so here I am another night in Zanesville instead of traveling closer to my destination ,,,,,rooms like this aren't everywhere believe me ...and I wasn't about to give up the gem for the unknown I will post photos of both rooms ... Don't believe me or the others come and look for yourself you wont be disappointed...

Room Tip: "Go see for yourself" ..... just like the family told me
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband is a pipe liner we stay at many places most are really expensive. I would like to say that this place is very affordable nightly/weekly. Also everything has been remodeled so everything is very nice and clean. They are now remodeling the outside and have repaved the parking lot as well. Service is fantastic and everything you need is always gotten to you in a timely manner. I've read the previous post and this hotel is nothing like it used to be. Everything has been fixed that the older reviews list. Stay here! I promise you won't regret it! Friendly, clean, and well kept! I havent even seen a fly in the building lol no joke!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank beachbumb1989
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

My fiance is a pipeliner so we've stayed in our fair share of cheap motels but this is by far the worst! We were charged more than what we were originally told. The man claimed it was because his rooms were so nice. The room we got was 300 times worse than the one we were showed. The royal blue walls were all patchy and torn. The curtain over the sliding door we had to tie to the rod. The air conditioner was extremely loud. The fridge did not work meaning all of our food has now gone bad. And the bathroom was completely disgusting, mold and mildew on the shower head, caulking, corners, and around the bathmat. The towel for the floor was from the Hampton inn.. DO NOT TRUST THE PICTURE PROVIDED BY MANAGEMENT. Our room was way worse than the ones on here and the pool is not even functioning. It's a room full of garbage and mattresses. The Ramada and the best western are both next door. Go to one of those and save yourself the disgust.

• Stayed July 2013

Travellers are raving about these Zanesville hotels

Midland, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Exhausted from a long day of travel, I took what was cheap and available. Big mistake!! Mold around the bathtub grouting was gross and disgusting, Second floor was supposed to be non-smoking, but the hall reeked of smoke, draperies were hanging loose above the sliding window, there was no TV listing guide, There were no stoppers in either the lavatory or the tub. There were holes in both the sheets and the bed spread. The bed was comfortable, but I was so tired I didn't really care about that. Recommendation: Don't stay here unless you're desparate

Room Tip: The price was good ($57.00), but ask to inspect the room before signing in. Stay out of room 215!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Fairfield, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed here because we stopped very late and everything else was booked. It is very old and worn. Worn carpets, worn out bathroom, torn wallpaper, stains on walls. Our room smelled musty but the room and bathroom were clean and the sheets were bleached spotless. So it was OK but would not stay there again unless I had no other choice.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Rooms are scary , patches in walls , outlets don't all work . We drove 500 miles , had to stop due to weather . Only room available . Light turned on in the middle of the night . No towels in room only a bath mat. Filthy and smelled ! Bathroom sink didnt drain .

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zanesville
Red Roof Inn Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
#1 of 13 in Zanesville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North

Been to Economy Inn? Share your experiences!