Hampton Inn Zanesville
QualityInn
Economy Inn(Zanesville)
US$98
US$67
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancecookiesgreat place to stayolive gardennice hotelrecommend this hotelhot tubwould stay here againeasy accesscomfortable bedthe room was niceexercise roombreakfast areastaff was friendlyfront desk staffrooms are clean
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel on a cross-country drive home. The rooms were big, clean, and in great condition. The staff were very helpful, even offering to get my toddler a cup of milk upon check-in when we had trouble finding a place to buy some nearby. Breakfast had plenty of different options, including many healthy choices like yogurt, fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, etc. Other places nearby were a little cheaper when we were staying in the area, but this was still a great value in terms of the quality of the amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

From the moment we checked in, until we checked out, I can't think of any negative feelings with this place. The friendly staff offered for me to stay in the room an additional hour after they heard that I'd need to hang around in the lobby until 4:00 p.m. when my husband could pick me up. After the 1:00 check out, they offered for me to stay in the breakfast area and were very kind to me. I had left a $5 tip and a little New Testament with my housekeeper and she looked me up to thank me personally. The complimentary breakfast included a sufficient omelet, boiled eggs, sausages, waffles, hot oatmeal, and much more. While I didn't use the indoor pool, it certainly looked very inviting. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn on our way to West Virginia. We used our points plus Cash and it was a great deal on a King Room. The bed was so comfortable that it made for a perfect nights sleep. We will definitely stay there again. The room was clean, the bedding was great and the continental breakfast was very good

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Staff was Awesome!! Breakfast was delicious!! Clean rooms and halls. Nice pool area. Crappy elevator. Heating and Cooling unit is weak and fan won't stay on to make ambient background noise. Room key cards suck, they are one time use and then you need another one.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have stayed at other Hampton Inns and the Zanesville Ohio location is my favorite, very clean, comfortable, and friendly, good breakfast variety, walking distance to restaurants. This review must be 200 characters, I don't know what else to write.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family