Very noisy hotel with dated, worn furnishings. Breakfast included warm and cold items and was okay for a freebie. Stayed because of being able to use a small number of Hilton Honor points plus $50. Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When Amelia Earhart, the famous aviator, described Zanesville as 'the most recognizable town in the country,' she was referring to the famous Y Bridge, located just minutes from our Hampton Inn Zanesville Ohio hotel. The Y Bridge forms a unique Y- shape and is situated where the Licking and Muskingum Rivers meet. Discover our distinct and historic downtown or enjoy a sunset cruise up the river in the Lorena Sternwheeler, moored just a short walk from our convenient Zanesville hotel. Enjoy comfort and convenience at our Hampton Inn hotel in Zanesville. Check your email or print boarding passes in our free business center or refresh with a few laps in our indoor pool. Make yourself at home in a comfy guest room and watch your favorite TV show, or stay connected with free high-speed internet access. Wake up refreshed and start your day right with Hampton's Free Hot Breakfast and famous waffles, complimentary with every stay in one of our Zanesville Ohio hotel rooms. Choose from an array of buffet items and if you don't have time to sit down-grab a healthy Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday, on your way out the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Zanesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Zanesville Hotel Zanesville
- Zanesville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Zanesville Ohio