“New Rooms New furniture”
Review of Y Bridge Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Zanesville
Y Bridge Inn
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We checked in person front desk very good he help us carry our bags we are seniors . we fill like staying home. it's family environment.we will defiantly stay next time we also book in July

Room Tip: just make sure book ahead very busy town
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jay P
Reviewed 9 November 2011

The misses and I decied to take a mini vacation and stay in a hotel for a short getaway and ended up here.

The front desk person was very nice and quickly checked us into a room.

The room we got had just been remmodled and was very nice, clean, and comfortable.

That night we went down to the pub for a drink and they had a DJ playing and people playing pool. It was packed by midnight.

Overall, we had a lot of fun and would recoment this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2011

I checked in and the first room was unacceptable because there was no phone service and the whole wall of night lights, etc. near the bed were inoperable. I went back to the desk and they gave me another room. The room was clean. The next morning I went in for breakfast and they had a new employee and nothing was set out. No coffee, there was no butter for toast and the 1 cereal was fruit loops. I was there 3 nites. On the morning of checkout I couldn't unlock the door; the dead bolt had broken. I wasn't able to reach anyone at the desk (I had been assured that the desk was manned 24 hours a day - I asked for personal safety reasons) and couldn't call any other room. So I called the police. Before the police arrived the maid walked by and I pounded on the window. She tried her key and an emergency key. She refused to open the adjoining room with a connecting door. Then the policeman arrived and had to make her unlock the connecting room after he explained I could open my side and she could unlock the other side of the connecting door. After returning home I tried contact the desl repeatedly with no answer. A few days later I tried to call again and a clerk took my number and called the owner who gave me a number to call. I tried and she said she was in church and she never tried to call me and I gave up. There was no apology or etc. I've never experienced such rudness and lack of caring by a business hoping to improve their business profile and increase their clientel. I don't plan to stay their again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business