“Fun to check out”
Review of Y Bridge

Y Bridge
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Zanesville
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Had a fun trip over the Y bridge. Stopped at a pullout to the right for a closer look. I don't normally like bridges, but this one didn't make me nervous at all!

There are newer reviews for Y Bridge

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

If your in the area I think this would be well worth the visit! Head up to Putnam hill park if your here during the day and view it from above.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is unusual and don't think I have ever saw one or been able to drive on. We were also able to go up to a park where there was a great view from the area

Reviewed 10 July 2014

From an engineering standpoint, the Y Bridge has historical significance. From a tourist standpoint, it can be interesting.

It certainly looks unique as you approach it, and you'll probably want to drive both halves of the "Y". I couldn't find a spot on the bridge to photograph the split. We were told there was a good vantage point at the nearby park, but there were a few untrustworthy-looking fellows there, so my wife and I drove on.

If you are in the general area, it's worth a view. However, I would not recommend making a major change in your travel route to see it.

1  Thank LKTravelerboy
Reviewed 9 July 2014

driving through & checked out the TripAdvisor app & saw this was something that was just off the interstate but on the way home. We took acouple of minutes to check it out. It was neat to see. If you are around Zanesville check this out- a little breather is always nice on a road trip.

1  Thank finallyfraraccio