“Cool building lousy food”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Building looked cool so we stopped. Denny's usually has good food. This food was horrible. Burgers dried out and bland. Service was good though.

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stopped in as this was just off I-70 in Zanesville and I needed gas and was hungry. This is an attractive building that looks like the classic aluminum diner. It is part of the Denny's franchise but looks different. Our waitress was Kendra. She was very attentive. The food was good. I had a sirloin steak that was very tender. The biggest problem was the noise level. It was a full house and very noisy. The second problem was a car show in the parking lot that took up valuable spaces, making parking a chore for a casual out-of-town customers. I saw at least three cars cruise through the lot and go to one of the other nearby fast food chains. We almost left but found a spot at the last minute. I guess the car show didn't hurt the business because the place was packed with a short waiting list. But do know they lost some business because of the car show. Management really needs to better monitor the car show. Valuable customers spots in front of the business were taken up by antique cars on display. I just wanted a meal not a show. I would gladly eat there again, but not when there is a car show.

1  Thank WallyB47
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Chain restaurant, with chain food and chain service. The building is neat, so stop take a picture outside and eat someplace else. The building is reminiscent of the old dinning car restaurants. A little expensive compared to other establishments for lunch and breakfast. Retro but still boring for this local but it may fit for a quick stop and unremarkable bite to eat when driving I70 as a tourist. I can not explain how this restaurant is currently ranked #1 for our area (as of 7/2014), that's a complete mystery. Unremarkable sums this place up. Parking is plentiful. Quick access to I70 and the local airport.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Exit 160 on I-70. This Denny's is in an old fashion Dinner restaurant. It was so cool. Our waitress was Kendra – fantastic waitress. My husband had turkey sandwich with dipping vegetables and I had grilled cheese with onion rings. Food was really good. We have never had such fast service. No free guest Wi-Fi. Highly recommended. Our meal with 2 Diet cokes cost $20.12 Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My wife and i both had ham with our meal and it was a nice thick piece of round ham. Service was fast and waitress was very nice. Would eat there again if in the area.