“Excellent Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Zanesville, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

My wife and I and some of our family were traveling to Zanesville to visit other family for a reunion. We found this hotel in downtown Zanesville. Its prices were reasonable. We rented two rooms that were ajoining. That made it very easy for us to communicate without having to go outside of the rooms. The staff was very friendly and helped us carry our belongings to our rooms the night of check in. They asked if we would like to see the room prior to putting our belongings in. We said sure why not. So we went and checked the rooms and found them very clean. Fresh sheets, smelled very nice. They gave us extra towels and wash clothes. They even offered us extra shampoo and soap. They offer a complimentary breakfast. My family and I went for breakfast. They cooked us fresh waffles(they were excellent). When we were finished with our breakfast before leaving the breakfast area they offered us fresh apples and cold bottles of water.Next year when my family and I are traveling in Zanesville for our next family reunion im hoping they will have rooms open so me and my family can stay there again. SO I WOULD DEFFINATLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR ANY AND EVERYONE.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Patel & Staff, Thank you so much for your kindness. The visit was a sad one as we was in Zanesville with family to visit with our mom as she transitioned from a nursing home to be with the Lord. Don't know what we would have done without your kindness & comforting words. God Bless & Thank you again. Ronnie & Vicki

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

My wife and I stayed in Zanesville for a wedding and it was also our Anniversary. After searching the internet we decided on this hotel for a room with a bubble tub. The pictures and reviews seemed nice enough so we took a chance, we loose. Upon arrival we noticed the grounds were run down and there were several shiffy people milling around. We asked to see our room to which they obliged. At first inspection the room looked average and having already been booked we decided to stay. Our room was 101 which is right next to the pub. Not only did we here the music and patrons till 2 am they also stood outside right next to our door to smoke, as you can see from one of my pictures the back door to the bar is right next to our room and they even have a table (old beer bottle on it) and chairs right next to our room. Live and learn, we will be more cautious next time.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Zanesville hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

Friendly staff, and free waffles for breakfast. The guy behind the counter came out and made the waffles, poured coffee and was happy to fo so. There is a bar attached, which was perfect for my group. We were in and out but enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed August 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

This small hotel is down town in a historic section of town. Felt very relaxed. The Manager and staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasant.The small pub downstairs reminded me of Florida keys pubs. Pizza was great.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
hunter ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Staff is great. rooms are sorta updated. newer carpet and furniture. I have a smoking room and can't tell it is. smells clean. there are no filters on the hvac. bathroom has mold.its an older building that they put a bandaid on. for a one night stay , not bad.

Room Tip: its not a bad place. old neighborhood, not a real good remodel. but clean. should be a $50 room not...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Reston, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

I'm a 69-year-old woman who stayed in Zanesville at the Econo Lodge on the last night of a cross-country motorcycle trip. Its location and appearance aren't upscale, but I cannot say enough about the staff. A young woman named Christina checked me in, and even offered to help me unload the motorcycle! Later on, when I'd left my Kindle in the restaurant, she and the restaurant staff were quick to run it up to me. The room was clean, though not modern, and my only concern was that there was no in-room coffee. However, the breakfast bar was open early and perfectly fine. You certainly can't judge a book by its cover.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo