“Okay, but a better Holiday Inn is in Newark, OH”

Kautilya Zanesville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Reviewed 2 June 2006

Hotel was average, seemed rather old. No snack machines on premises, just soda machines. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Newark, OH but stayed here to be closer to the interstate. Next time I'll stay in Newark, OH. Ample parking and high speed internet available. Overall it was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank TravellinMofo

Reviewed 20 April 2006

My wife and I stayed there in February when in town visiting relatives. The room was clean and comfortable, with nothing to complain about. The room was a little hard to find as the hotel sprawls. The Holidome area was a little dated and worn-looking, but the folks using the pool seemed to be having a very good time.

• Stayed: February 2006
2  Thank scottmR3318NS
Reviewed 1 August 2005

We had numerous problems on a recent stay here. Our room was given away for part of the trip - the hotel's fix was to smush a roll-away bed and crib into a one king bed room instead of giving us the double/double room which we had reserved. Also, the bathroom was terribly dirty with fixtures hanging off the wall. We had staid here a year prior and it was fine - the place went downhill fast.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank Traveller/reviewer
A TripAdvisor Member
San Jose, CA
Reviewed 29 May 2003

My family and I spent two nights at the Zanesville Holiday Inn when we were waiting for a car repair during a trip last month. I can't say enough about how accomodating the staff was to our needs. The friendly service was just amazing. More than I would normally expect from a Holiday Inn, and the rooms were a great price as well.I can't really say enough, even the dining room was great, surpassing our expectations once again.If you're travelling through eastern Ohio, you should stay here.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Zanesville hotels
Best Western B. R. Guest
Hampton Inn Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
#1 of 13 in Zanesville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North

Been to Kautilya Zanesville Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kautilya Zanesville Hotel

Address: 4645 East Pike, I-70 at Exit 160, Zanesville, OH 43701-9536 (Formerly Motel 6 Zanesville)
Region: United States > Ohio > Zanesville
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Price Range: £75 - £90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Kautilya Zanesville Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kautilya Zanesville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Zanesville