“Convenient, clean, and enjoyable”

Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Facilities show wear and tear, but room was clean and comfortable. Amenities (breakfast, pool, wi-fi) were good. All staff were friendly and helpful. We chose this motel for its location near family and were pleased with the choice. We were able to have grandchildren play in the pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6440gm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for your response. Our goal is to make sure your stay is enjoyable. We hope to see you again next time your in the area.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My family recently hosted a graduation reception in their banquet room. The manager, Pam was awesome. She was very helpful and let us use several items from the motel.

We have stayed here several times while staying in Bartlesville. We have always been pleased with our room, the staff and the breakfast room. Our grandkids love to stay with us and use the indoor pool.

Room Tip: If you have a pet,request to stay on the back side. It has a quick exit for taking pet outside and a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
lq6440gm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you very much for such a nice comment. We were also pleased that everything worked out perfectly for your graduation party. It is always our pleasure to take care of the needs of our guest. Congratulation again on your son graduating from medical school and your daughter-in law graduating as well. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed two nights for a business trip for a car show weekend. The hotel itself wasn't too bad for what you expect a budget hotel to be. The beds were comfortable, the property was clean, it was good for a place to sleep, but customer service didn't seem like a high priority to the employees. When we arrived in our room there was a large amount of hair in our sink as if the previous occupant had trimmed their hair before they left. That immediately made me question if anything had actually been cleaned. There was no shampoo and conditioner in our room, and no washcloths. The first morning that we were there housekeeping was knocking on our door at 8:30 am despite our do not disturb sign being out. We went to breakfast at about 9 each morning and they were out of a lot of things. When I was checking out a housekeeping employee was standing at the front desk and made some really judgemental statements about my tattoos. We come to this car show every year and I think we'll be choosing a different hotel next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
lq6440gm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

I would like to apologize for any issues you had here during your stay. I would also like to apologize for anyones personal opinion that may have offended you. I hope that you do not hold that against the entire hotel. I will definitely look into it and make sure these things never happen again. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

he first time I had this meeting in Bartlesville, Oklahoma a year ago my wife and I decided to use Hotwire and find a hotel with an indoor pool and breakfast the next morning and just spend the night. Last year we had an awesome time. Everything was perfect. The place was clean, spacious, and well maintained. The pool room was warm and the water a great temperature for swimming. The breakfast room was full of delicious, healthy food and plenty of it. The wifi was even excellent which is definitely icing on the cake for a geek like me.

A few weeks ago I decided I would just look directly for this hotel instead of risking Hotwire and actually be willing to pay a little extra to make sure we stayed in the place where we had such a positive experience. I did, and we were excited about staying here again. Now? I can’t wait for my wife to get around so we can leave. I am utterly disappointed.

The pool room is dark (multiple lights need replaced), cold, and feeling quite old. Our hotel room, although the bed is comfortable, has seen many better days. The room we stayed in before was 110% nicer than this one. The stains on the ceiling and the floor concern me. I went down to the breakfast room, quite hungry I might add, not to find a morsel of food. It’s supposed to be open for two more hours and it was completely picked over and not restocked at all. I went down hoping for biscuits and gravy, but I would have settled for cereal and toast. Neither of them were an option. The coffee was empty, the juice was empty, and there wasn’t a banana in sight.

This hotel had left such a positive impression on me the first time that I blindly went back, ready to pay more to be sure we got to stay here. There was nothing consistent with our first visit that happened the second one. Nothing. As I pouted back onto the creaky, unsafe feeling elevator with an empty stomach to go back to the room I had a startling thought. Why don't they care about their customers experience?

Room Tip: Just don't stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know about your recent experience at our property. It is our goal to do our very best to make sure your stay is delightful. I am so sorry that my team dropped the ball, I do know that we were very busy and that they were working very hard to keep up with the demand. I will look into all of your concerns and make sure they get addressed. Again, I would like to apologize for the issues you had during your stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Most of staff were friendly and helpful. Gina was awesome. Clean rooms and linens but unfortunately I had a roach crawling on my stove while cooking and 3 roaches in my bathroom...disgusting! Men partying loudly in the parking every weekend and no one does a thing about it. the parking lot looked like a dump more than half the time. I've never seen a hotel with so many locals "living" there and try to be very nosy, obnoxious and offensive...(lady named Pam??) Very unprofessional for an "events coordinator". Had to track down a maid and ask for my room to be cleaned more times than not. Tyler and Jojo were the only ones that cleaned thoroughly and properly. The bed was very comfortable. Had full size fridge and stove and loved the flat screen tv's. Take the good with the bad I guess.
Just please do something about the roaches, GROSS!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
lq6440gm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience during your last stay at the LaQuinta Inn Bartlesville. As a hotel that has a lot of traffic going in and out we do have our property sprayed on a regular basis unfortuantely they can't get to every room every visit because some rooms are occupied. If you had any issues with a member of my team please contact me at the hotel so we can discuss.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a very pleasant place to stay. Makes you feel at home, and is very knowledgeable about the area and people in the area. Everything is exceptionally clean. The hotel is very well located, although it was difficult to find a drive as it sets back of the highway. Good breakfast. Beautiful pool and there are rooms that are right off of the pool, so a family can stay and be very accessible to the pool if they would like to be.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you very much for taking the time to let everyone on trip advisor know how much you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate your nice comments and I will be sure to let the team know to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The large rooms were clean at a bargain price. Usually that means the hotel is old and ran down.j That was not the case. The employees were friendly and helpful .The next morning I enjoyed a cheese omelette bacon and orange juice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6440gm, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for choosing the LaQuinta Inn Bartlesville. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. The team works very hard to make this possible and I will let them know thatyou appreciate their dedication. Thank you again for taking the time to post your experience on trip advisor and we hope to see again soon.