“Amazing stay!!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Joplin, Missouri
“Amazing stay!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed in this facility on numerous occasions when traveling to the area for sporting events. It is clean comfortable and has all the amenities I need when I have to be away from home. The staff was amazingly patient and tolerant of not only the adults that stayed in the hotel, but also the chaos of hosting a basketball team. I highly recommend this facility. The customer service is exceptional, the rooms are clean and the building is located close to everything. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Wanda S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Minocqua, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The room was nice. It was spacious, in good condition, Internet was plenty fast and it had DirecTV.

My issues were all front desk. There was a case of the blahs going on there our entire stay. I do ave a huge problem though. We left our room key in our room one day. We waited at the desk for someone so we could get a replacement. A woman came out from the sales office and asked us if we were checking in, we told her no we just need a new key. She said oh what room and proceeded to give us a new key. NEVER asked for ID or even a name on the reservation. That is downright scary. I have never been given a key without verifying who I am.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Bartlesville East, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Cpccarly,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My family traveled to Bartlesville to attend Sunfest and a family reunion. The 4 of us stayed at Candlewood for 3 nights. All of the staff was friendly and helpful-they went out of their way to make my boys, my husband, and myself feel comfortable. The room was spacious and very clean; along with the rest of the facility. The kitchenette was a nice bonus, it allowed us to eat some meals in without having to eat at expensive restaurants-which made it an even bigger value!! Thanks Candlewood Suites, we will be back!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This hotel is very clean and for a one night stay we definitely got more for our money. Usually you're lucky to get a small fridge if you spend $69 dollars but we got a full kitchen! The bathroom was so clean and the towels were thick and plentiful. Bed had a pad on it and feather pillows made for a restful night. No complimentary breakfast on a Saturday but we were too busy sleeping anyway. Overall I actually think we were undercharged for the room but would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Rodndee
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Candlewood for one night. I did not have reservations and the hotel was quite full but the front desk clerk was very helpful. He provided me with a wonderful room, a great rate, and placed me in close proximity to my other family members that were staying here.

The hotel is pet friendly. I did not bring my pet but many other guests did.

The hotel lobby was very nicely updated. The hotel was quiet and clean with very comfortable beds.

The staff was very, very nice. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed 28 March 2013

It started out good when we arrived than things slowly but surely slid downhill. They use to give a complimentary cookie, but than got rid of that. Some of the front staff is friendly, but I wouldn't say they all are. Alot of times you can't find someone at the front desk.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Bartlesville East, responded to this review, 14 April 2013
Dear fnamepp l,

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Clinton, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have stayed at. The other two being Springfield, Mo and Little Rock, Ar. This one is just like the other two, which is say you get a heck of a lot of bang for your buck. The front desk staff was very friendly and cordial. The room had a great bed.The kitchen was in great shape and fully stocked. The Fridge, thankfully, actually had some ice in it. It and the microwave worked very well. The bathroom was big enough, as was the hall closet, except the showere did not have all that great a water pressure. The AC was run from a thermostat on the wall. Very nice.

Frankly I don't know where you would go to get a place this nice at the price. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family